Why so much hate on 4 piece bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2015 8:06 PM

So I was on YouTube watching BMX videos and saw a whole bunch of comments saying "4 piece bars are gay" can someone explain?

|

8/25/2015 9:40 PM

Because they are fucking idiots?

|

8/25/2015 9:51 PM

Don't worry about stupid shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/25/2015 10:08 PM

The people who comment on YouTube videos are the one group of people who are actually dumber than the people who post in thecomeup group on Facebook... Don't worry about what they say at all.

|

8/25/2015 11:17 PM

Hmmmmm

Should I take the girl or the bike?

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

8/26/2015 12:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The people who comment on YouTube videos are the one group of people who are actually dumber than the people who post in ...more

Yeah

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/26/2015 12:16 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The people who comment on YouTube videos are the one group of people who are actually dumber than the people who post in ...more

The people who post on vital are the smartest... right? RIGHT!??

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/26/2015 12:56 AM

one try kid wrote:

The people who post on vital are the smartest... right? RIGHT!??

we r teh smartist pplz in teh you-kneeverse!

|

8/26/2015 6:39 AM

SundaybmxRR is right, don't listen to stupid comments nothing wrong with 4 piece bars, i was going to get some myself but im just going to get on with my 2piece bars at the mo cause im still learning after years out not riding

|

8/26/2015 6:43 AM

Skylight wrote:

Hmmmmm

I'll take the girl you take the bike....

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/26/2015 7:55 AM

I can't really ride anything g other than 4 piece, 5 rise 2 piece bars aren't very common and often they have too much backsweep for me

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/26/2015 8:20 AM

Skylight wrote:

Hmmmmm

Kokxxy wrote:

I don't think so

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

8/26/2015 2:08 PM

don't worry bout that shit its all personal preference for the most part. some people love the geo on them. some people like the looks. some people hate it. its a who gives a shit kinda thing

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/26/2015 2:52 PM

Its funny how people were giving me shit about riding the 4 piece animal bob bars for many years then all of a sudden 4 piece is cool. My opinion the modern 4 piece designs are pointless. They have the same specs as 2 piece and look very similar.

|

8/26/2015 3:24 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

Its funny how people were giving me shit about riding the 4 piece animal bob bars for many years then all of a sudden 4 piece ...more

Not true
A lot of 4 piece have more upsweep and a mellower backsweep than 2 piece. Plus they feel generally stiffer than 2

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/26/2015 5:24 PM

These are the only four piece bars that I really liked the look of. Redline forklifter aluminum, surprisingly tough. I did some gnarly stuff riding those. I like the way the large diameter of the tubing made them look with the taper down to grip size. Photo

|

8/26/2015 5:53 PM

Nwewinit wrote:

These are the only four piece bars that I really liked the look of. Redline forklifter aluminum, surprisingly tough. I did ...more

This! Those old school 4 piece bars are tanks. I heard GT is bringing back the old 4 piece bars which the Animal scerbo are designed from. Cant wait!

|

8/26/2015 6:04 PM

Only faggots ride 4 piece bars. Them trendy turds wantin all dat str33t cred

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2015 6:16 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Id totally rock this
|

8/26/2015 6:35 PM

New $10 Primo Moes bars here, 7.5 rise, 26 wide... great price if you like the geo.

4 piece barz

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/8/2015 8:39 PM

HI GUY IA AM FROM TINIDAD AND TOBAGO AND HERE WE APPRECIATE ALL BARS

|

9/8/2015 8:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2015 8:46 PM

ogay

|

9/9/2015 9:09 AM

Skylight wrote:

Hmmmmm

Kokxxy wrote:

Skylight wrote:

I don't think so

you'll eventually tire of riding the girl...

|

9/9/2015 11:19 AM

I dont like them, I don't hate them though. I just think its not my style if u like them go crazy I don't care

|

9/11/2015 9:16 AM

Nwewinit wrote:

These are the only four piece bars that I really liked the look of. Redline forklifter aluminum, surprisingly tough. I did ...more

Those look a lot like the bonedeth deadman bars

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

9/11/2015 9:37 AM

Nwewinit wrote:

owen.lox wrote:

Those are from around 2002-03 so the bonedeath deadman bars look alot like the redline forklifters.

|

9/11/2015 11:01 AM

Nwewinit wrote:

owen.lox wrote:

Nwewinit wrote:

Those are from around 2002-03 so the bonedeath deadman bars look alot like the redline forklifters.

Thank you.

So many kids are like "this band of old dudes ripped off this new song by (insert current pop star name)" and "This brand looks like something this new brand did, ripped em off".

I wonder when Primo Moe Bars and Volume Mad Dog bars will come back design wise.

How long before small bars are cool again too? hahaha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2015 12:19 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Thank you.

So many kids are like "this band of old dudes ripped off this new song by (insert current pop star name)" and ...more

I think the huge bar craze is tapering down or will soon. 10 rise isn't very common anymore and with the amount of people I've seen in videos rocking the make goats (bob bar copies) I think it'll come soon, at least that's what I'm hoping.

|

9/11/2015 12:30 PM

owen.lox wrote:

Nwewinit wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Thank you.

So many kids are like "this band of old dudes ripped off this new song by (insert current pop star name)" and ...more

Weren't the bondeth bars based on a pair of Hoffman bars that Sean Burns liked? And I wasn't saying which bar came before which. I was just saying that they look alike.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

9/11/2015 1:25 PM

Nwewinit wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Thank you.

owen.lox wrote:

Weren't the bondeth bars based on a pair of Hoffman bars that Sean Burns liked? And I wasn't saying which bar came before ...more

Haro had a similar bar, the Mirra 4 piece ones.

Photo

As to Hoffman bars, maybe. Honestly I was mostly kidding, but there are some people who ACTUALLY believe the newest version came out first and the others are copies.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121120180420AAWubEb

This is the kind of crap I was poking fun about.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura