Why the hate on gloves?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2019 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2019 11:02 AM

dead goon wrote:

I drink hot chocolate.

So do I when I make it for my kids. Maybe it’s a blue collar thing or an American thing? Nobody drinks Tea in the places I am. Coffee, Beer, or Soda, i make Vanilla coffee sometimes and holy smokes you’d think I showed up on site with a pink tutu and flip flops on, hate to see the laughs I’d get showing up with Tea. You have to drink tea with your pinky up right?

|

2/25/2019 11:11 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

So do I when I make it for my kids. Maybe it’s a blue collar thing or an American thing? Nobody drinks Tea in the places I am. Coffee, Beer, or Soda, i make Vanilla coffee sometimes and holy smokes you’d think I showed up on site with a pink tutu and flip flops on, hate to see the laughs I’d get showing up with Tea. You have to drink tea with your pinky up right?

I don't know, I'm blue collar and American (insert video of Jake driving his truck down his driveway with his 5 foot American flag hanging off of it) and I've never even tried coffee

Old ladies drink tea for the most part it seems. I don't mind tea but it needs a lot of sugar. The pinky thing is a myth. It's actually a cock up the ass. That's how you drink tea.
|

2/25/2019 11:17 AM

dead goon wrote:

I drink hot chocolate.

BillyBigRigger wrote:

dead goon wrote: I don't know, I'm blue collar and American (insert video of Jake driving his truck down his driveway with his 5 foot American flag hanging off of it) and I've never even tried coffee

Old ladies drink tea for the most part it seems. I don't mind tea but it needs a lot of sugar. The pinky thing is a myth. It's actually a cock up the ass. That's how you drink tea.

|

2/25/2019 11:32 AM

dead goon wrote:

I drink hot chocolate.

DON"T TALK SHIT ABOUT COCOA

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

2/25/2019 11:43 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

DON"T TALK SHIT ABOUT COCOA

|

2/25/2019 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2019 11:42 PM

dead goon wrote:

I drink hot chocolate.

BillyBigRigger wrote:

dead goon wrote: I don't know, I'm blue collar and American (insert video of Jake driving his truck down his driveway with his 5 foot American flag hanging off of it) and I've never even tried coffee

Come on guys, we all know why Americans generally hate on tea drinkers. The British drank tea, they tried to tax us, so we tossed that shit in the harbor. You must be some fancy ass powdered wig wearing queen fearing American oppressing red coat if you drink it. Now we now sell you Arizona tea at 3x the price we sell it to our own citizens as payback, because there's nothing you can do about it like we did

In all seriousness though, I love strong unsweetened tea more than any, and have always hated coffee

|

2/25/2019 12:17 PM

Yeah, people around here love "sweet tea". Don't know what it is or what it tastes like but I hear it's big in the south.

|

2/25/2019 12:22 PM

Real men drink Yorkshire tea. And don't dunk.

|

2/25/2019 1:39 PM

Twisted teas are good on a hot sunny day

|

2/25/2019 1:42 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Twisted teas are good on a hot sunny day

Cheers. I’ll drink a Budweiser or Bud Ice when I need a real quencher in the sun ?

|

2/25/2019 1:43 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Real men drink Yorkshire tea. And don't dunk.

I got my black coffee lid off and I’m dunking donuts, breakfast sandwiches, cookies, Oreos, you f’ing name it I’m stuffing it in my coffee mug lol

|

2/25/2019 1:47 PM

I used to wear gloves but got tired of replacing them all the time now I just wear a helmet.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

2/25/2019 4:11 PM

I drink fuckin' lemonade.

|

2/25/2019 4:12 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

You're all sick in the head. Don't get me wrong, a dunked biscuit tastes good. But think of all those little crumbs, dissolved sugar, and other impurities ruining a perfectly good cup of tea. Unless of course, you're all bad at making tea. Next you'll be telling me you put the milk in first........

|

2/25/2019 5:19 PM

jbales wrote:

Can confirm

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/25/2019 5:19 PM

I wear gloves when it is below 40 degrees or when I am riding dirt. Only wear a helmet when it is required at a park, not that I mind it...Just don’t like one riding street, especially now that I don’t huck big gaps and stairs.

|

2/25/2019 6:30 PM

jbales wrote:

I drink fuckin' lemonade.

I see what you did there.....

|

2/26/2019 1:29 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

You're all sick in the head. Don't get me wrong, a dunked biscuit tastes good. But think of all those little crumbs, dissolved sugar, and other impurities ruining a perfectly good cup of tea. Unless of course, you're all bad at making tea. Next you'll be telling me you put the milk in first........

I feel like a lot of people don't understand how to drink tea and the brewing process. I personally never put milk in first, as I don't make tea in a pot, so you need to let the tea brew in your mug (2-4 minutes) before adding the milk. However if tea is made in a pot, aka it's already brewed, then milk first is acceptable.

I also love hot chocolate, coffee... but I'm definitely no man.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/26/2019 1:42 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I'm not sure how we've got on to this, but how can you have a brew and not dunk a biscuit in it?!! There is no better joy than a nice soggy digestive/hobnob/malted milk/kitkat chunky/cadburys finger.......

grumpySteve wrote:

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I feel like a lot of people don't understand how to drink tea and the brewing process. I personally never put milk in first, as I don't make tea in a pot, so you need to let the tea brew in your mug (2-4 minutes) before adding the milk. However if tea is made in a pot, aka it's already brewed, then milk first is acceptable.

First goes the teabag, then milk, then cold water, put the whole thing in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Perfect.

I'm just kidding I don't even drink tea

|

Hmmm

2/26/2019 1:45 AM

Edman there was too much information there, you've definitely done that before. Would be interested to see the outcome tbh

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/26/2019 2:10 AM

I only wear gloves when it's cold, no issue with people wearing them but for me personally I just don't like the feeling of riding with gloves. I love an Iced Latte or black cold brew in summer or a nice cappuccino in winter

|

2/26/2019 3:13 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I'm not sure how we've got on to this, but how can you have a brew and not dunk a biscuit in it?!! There is no better joy than a nice soggy digestive/hobnob/malted milk/kitkat chunky/cadburys finger.......

grumpySteve wrote:

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Always take the tea bag out before putting milk in..........

Edman can die a painful death for all I care.

|

2/26/2019 3:23 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Aitkenisgod wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Always take the tea bag out before putting milk in..........

Edman can die a painful death for all I care.

|

Hmmm

2/26/2019 5:02 AM

I drink coffee (with creamer in it-and only cold) and raspberry iced tea.

I gave up soda/pop/coke/whatever your area calls it (seriously weird to say "I want a coke" and then be asked what kind, and having to answer "Pepsi" in the deep south).

I also drink about 4 beers a year.

Mostly water.

Fairlife Chocolate milk is DELICIOUS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/26/2019 5:38 AM

I always wear gloves. Literally don't care what people think. And for them being "not street" I probably ride more street than the people who say that. Fuck the haters, I wear what's comfortable and what works for me

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/26/2019 8:24 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I always wear gloves. Literally don't care what people think. And for them being "not street" I probably ride more street than the people who say that. Fuck the haters, I wear what's comfortable and what works for me

You didn't state what you drink...

|

2/26/2019 8:45 AM

dead goon wrote:

The Kool Aid.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/26/2019 9:05 AM

dead goon wrote:

Ah, my bad, I love Coke, I'll drink it everyday. I also drink alot of water. Coke, water, and Gatorade are all I really drink lmao

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/26/2019 1:37 PM

Water for me.

Maybe drink 5-8 coffees per year. Lots of cream, lots of sugar. If I do not finish them by 9am I am up all night. Never tried tea, seems to be big in Euro land.

|

2/26/2019 2:05 PM

|