Wide pedals for big feet?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2020 6:08 PM

Looking for some wide pedals that have a wide platform. I wear size 13 wide shoes and almost half my foot hangs off the side. Anyone know of a site that carries any? Ordering some stuff tomorrow and will just add them to my cart.

|

3/25/2020 6:22 PM

Switch to mtb pedals. Like the crank brother stomp 7? I think is the model. They are super wide. I switch to mtb pedals and I’ll never go back to any bmx pedal

|

3/25/2020 6:29 PM

I looked around a couple sites. The widest ones I found are 115mm wide from odessy. I’m sure there are wider ones but no other site I looked at had specs for width length etc.I wear a size 12 and have no problem with the stolen Pedals ride.

|

3/25/2020 6:39 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

Switch to mtb pedals. Like the crank brother stomp 7? I think is the model. They are super wide. I switch to mtb pedals and I’ll never go back to any bmx pedal

Stamp 7 Large= $160.00!

Pretty sure Odyssey are almost the same size.

|

3/25/2020 7:46 PM

Odyssey grandstand

|

3/25/2020 7:50 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Stamp 7 Large= $160.00!

Pretty sure Odyssey are almost the same size.

When you see a pair in person they are massive. You can find them cheaper. They also have a plastic pedal. Not sure what number they are. I personally have the stamp 11. They are massive. But magnesium and titanium. If I wasn’t sponsored by my local shop I could never run them. But man. They are dope

|

3/25/2020 8:19 PM

Believe me brother, I’m size 14.5 with EEE width feet, so I completely understand your pain. Twisted PC pedals are great, but GT used to make these aluminum pedals that were absolutely perfect for big footed freestylers, flatland or not. I’m lucky to have a pair myself even though I’ve gotten so many shin scars from them that I’m missing hair on my legs, they’re practically indestructible just like their old shit.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

3/25/2020 10:07 PM

Anyone know how big the new Eclat Centric pedals are?

|

3/25/2020 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2020 10:21 PM

There are some stamp 7's for sale on Ebay for $93.86. Danny MacAskill Edition. I wear size 14 and these are a perfect fit. 114mm x 111mm x 13mm.

Alienation is coming out with a plastic pedal with steel pins that looks promising called the Foothold. 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet.

|

3/26/2020 4:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2020 4:23 AM

Eclat ak. Solid ass pedals. Wide and lifetime warranty axle against bending breaking or whatever else.

|

3/26/2020 5:42 AM

primo turbos, but the spindle bends easy. Twist pro, grandstands are decently wide.

Eclat centrics are scarce right now. maybe they will be awesome. i have a pair coming.

|

3/26/2020 6:17 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Eclat ak. Solid ass pedals. Wide and lifetime warranty axle against bending breaking or whatever else.

Those look solid! Do you know what the measurements are? I couldn't find it in the specs online. Also which pedal is larger the centrics or the ak's. Or if they're around the same size as the grandstands.

|

3/26/2020 6:24 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

Those look solid! Do you know what the measurements are? I couldn't find it in the specs online. Also which pedal is larger the centrics or the ak's. Or if they're around the same size as the grandstands.

I’d probably go for AK’s if they weren’t so THICC.

|

3/26/2020 7:05 AM

Burgtec MK4 Composite

|

3/26/2020 9:12 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

I can measure them when i get home. They are super thick but they are made to be grinded with. They last a long time! What i do with them is, I take out all the metal pins (which are easily sourced online or at hardware stores) and save them. If i accidentally grind down one of the plastic pins, I replace the plastic pin with the nearest steel pin location. The pedal pins last a super long time when you do it this way. The axles are crazy beefy and will likely never break or bend. They are more expensive than other pedals but you get a confidence inspiring pedal that can handle bigger drops and way more abuse in general.

|

3/26/2020 9:13 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

I’d probably go for AK’s if they weren’t so THICC.

They are thick but they feel so good under your feet. Zero flex and great for pedal grinds and stalls.

|

3/26/2020 9:27 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I can measure them when i get home. They are super thick but they are made to be grinded with. They last a long time! What i do with them is, I take out all the metal pins (which are easily sourced online or at hardware stores) and save them. If i accidentally grind down one of the plastic pins, I replace the plastic pin with the nearest steel pin location. The pedal pins last a super long time when you do it this way. The axles are crazy beefy and will likely never break or bend. They are more expensive than other pedals but you get a confidence inspiring pedal that can handle bigger drops and way more abuse in general.

Sounds good thanks!

|

3/26/2020 8:32 PM

snippersnapperz wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

Sounds good thanks!

Here are the measurements I took for the Eclat AK pedals.

3.9" wide platform
1" thick
4.3" long front to back (standing area)
4.8" long front to back total

|

3/26/2020 9:26 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

snippersnapperz wrote:

Sounds good thanks!

Bulletpup wrote:

Here are the measurements I took for the Eclat AK pedals.

3.9" wide platform
1" thick
4.3" long front to back (standing area)
4.8" long front to back total

Thanks for measuring. Great design and built to last no doubt!

|