Wifi or haro sd v2

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2013 9:54 AM

I like my bike to feel big, but at the same time I'm a tech/street rider who dosent really like to go big. I'm looking at both in 21.25 and help?

|

6/22/2013 9:56 AM

The Wifi.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/22/2013 10:00 AM

Four wrote:

The Wifi.

Why tho? And I'm coming off a cult is I might add

|

6/22/2013 10:04 AM

Four wrote:

The Wifi.

Jesse_Mckone wrote:

Why tho? And I'm coming off a cult is I might add

It's a good frame, fit is a good company, the geo is more for tech street the short rear end makes it easier to manual and spin and shit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/22/2013 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 10:12 AM

Wifi... The Geometry is progressive & tbh a lot more fun! I prefer Fits quality to ANYTHING Haro will ever produce.

75.5 Degree Head Tube Angle - Steeper than average = easier to pop into front wheel tricks.
Pick a Top Tube Length YOU like.
71 Degree Seat Tube Angle - You wont really notice this TBH & its the same as your Cult so no change!
8.5" Stand Over Height - A little lower than average now seeing as 8.75"+ is average nowadays. But its puts your top tube a little lower & out for the way for whip tricks.
11.6" BB Height - Once again a little lower than your "Average" frame nowadays but being a little lower it puts you more in the bike than over the bike. It makes it a little more stable especially with the steeper head tube angle. Its good!
13.1" Chain Stay Length - Short Chain Stays are the best part of any frame in my view! SO much fun! Really poppy easy to get into manuals & once you get used to it easier to hold them, however as you are getting used to it you will get thrown off a few times!!

All your standard bits & pieces really. Integrated Head Tube, Double Gussets, Removable Mounts, Integrated Clamp, Mid BB, Wide Tyre Clearance & Small Drop Outs.

Tubing wise its really set up for street! Straight Gauge Top & Down Tube! Waaay more dent resistant than butted tubing & a little stronger too! Double Bend Chain Stays so you'll get a little extra sprocket clearance, even with the uber short Chain Stays. I know this is pure aesthetics but it comes in some DOPE colours too, my personal favourites are the Gloss Raw & Dark Blue..

In Short... BUY THE WIFI!!

|