Related:
Create New Tag
AugustasJomantas AugustasJomantas
1/28/2014 6:44 AM

Hello guys,

Wanted to ask if Cult dehart tyres in 2.35 will fit (with 5-6bars in it) my Fiend embryo forks? and my frame embryo too, I like to get my wheel completely slammed into the dropouts of frame..

Hope you understand what I would like to know before getting both big tyres or front big, rear smaller'.

Thank you,

AJ

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/28/2014 6:56 AM

I dont know about those forks and frame, but dehart 2.35s are pretty small for a 2.35 tire. About the same size as a FAF 2.25. My homie has them in WTP Patron forks and an aftermarket Verde frame with a ton of clearance left.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

T-rider T-rider
1/28/2014 6:57 AM

Id e-mail Fiend and ask that.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

T-rider T-rider
1/28/2014 7:00 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I dont know about those ...more

They are not lol. They inflate to 2.42, that faf inflates to 2.36. If he wants a big tire no matter what, the slick dehart tires inflate to 2.5.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/28/2014 7:04 AM

Also, im pretty sure most of the Fiend team run some pretty monsterous tires and they were all on the Embryos for quite a while.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/28/2014 7:08 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I dont know about those ...more

T-rider wrote:

They are not lol. They ...more

Idk. My friend's really aren't that big. Put up to my FAF 2.25 theres not a noticeable difference. When I ride his bike they feel very similar aswell. We both run similar PSIs too.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP