Will hub guard fit on my hub???

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2013 5:58 PM

Hey i have the fit eddie 3 bike and i need a drive side hub guard. Does anyone know if the shadow drive side hub guard will fit my hub?

|

9/10/2013 8:50 PM

The shadow fits most bikes, some spreading of the dropouts may be required.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/11/2013 6:25 AM

guards are for pussies

|

9/11/2013 8:04 AM

WalmartTrike wrote:

guards are for pussies

No guards are for people that want to get the max life out of there hubs...........

|

9/11/2013 8:09 AM

Primo is universal for all 14mm hubs, and tree makes a universal one. Idk about shadow. Get a crmo one if you find one

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/11/2013 8:41 AM

WalmartTrike wrote:

guards are for pussies

lilchrissyy wrote:

No guards are for people that want to get the max life out of there hubs...........

Hate to be pedantic but they're mainly to protect spokes.

|

9/11/2013 10:15 AM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/11/2013 5:15 PM

Well thanks yo! i personaly like to keep my bike fresh so i ride guards.

|

9/11/2013 5:22 PM

WalmartTrike wrote:

guards are for pussies

lilchrissyy wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

They protect the hub shell from getting bashed in.

|

9/11/2013 5:22 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Primo is universal for all 14mm hubs, and tree makes a universal one. Idk about shadow. Get a crmo one if you find one

I have a primo guard and it was good for a while but then it caved in... and my chain was always grinding when i went to pedal. But thanks.

|

9/11/2013 5:23 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Jonny D. wrote:

I have a primo guard and it was good for a while but then it caved in... and my chain was always grinding when i went to pedal. But thanks.

Get the plastic one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2013 5:24 PM

WalmartTrike wrote:

guards are for pussies

lilchrissyy wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

i got mine to protect hub then spokes.Spokes are cheap.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/11/2013 5:31 PM

well im just gonna screw the primo one. Any one know which guard out of the shadow and tree is better??

|

9/11/2013 5:53 PM

shadow will not fit a stock hub. i have a shadow. just gat the primo. as long as you dont have a halflink you will be fine.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/11/2013 6:13 PM

Primo works fine with a half link. I've been running the primo off and on for a while. I reckon you'll be fine with that one. Or get the tree or daily grind. I hope to get a daily soon

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/11/2013 6:53 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

shadow will not fit a stock hub. i have a shadow. just gat the primo. as long as you dont have a halflink you will be fine.

i miss read this! i thought it was for non driveside. get a primo or daily grind!

|

9/12/2013 4:58 PM

So the daily grind guard is probably my best bet?

|

9/12/2013 5:31 PM

WalmartTrike wrote:

guards are for pussies

lilchrissyy wrote:

This is why punctuation is important.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc