Will it fit?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2007 12:52 PM

Will a nokon cable fit through the braze-ons on my frame?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/7/2007 3:50 PM

I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself lol.
good luck

-Brad

|

5/7/2007 4:58 PM

iBMX wrote:

good luck

-Brad

Nope, not gonna drop 50$ on a cable that doesnt fit my frame, if it wont fit I wont use it. I'm also having a hard time believing out of all the people in this forum I've seen post someone doesnt have an answer?

So, does anyone know if it will fit please?

Thanks,

-J

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/7/2007 5:04 PM

iBMX wrote:

good luck

-Brad

jeffgothro wrote:

Nope, not gonna drop 50$ on a cable that doesnt fit my frame, if it wont fit I wont use it. I'm also having a hard time believing out of all the people in this forum I've seen post someone doesnt have an answer?

Thanks,

-J

jeffgothro wrote:

Thanks,

-J

i didnt know it was that expensive. you should see if a local shop has it and try it on.
|

5/7/2007 5:31 PM

iBMX wrote:

good luck

-Brad

jeffgothro wrote:

Thanks,

-J

iBMX wrote: jeffgothro wrote:

Thanks,

-J

i didnt know it was that expensive. you should see if a local shop has it and try it on.

Joe should know.. seeing as he rides one.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

5/7/2007 6:04 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

Thanks,

-J

Thanks,

-J

karsk wrote:

karsk wrote:

Mabie I'll PM him...
|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/7/2007 8:56 PM

Thanks,

-J

karsk wrote:

jeffgothro wrote: karsk wrote:

Mabie I'll PM him...

it'll fit, its the same diameter as a normal cable you guys use. its a sick cable also. works great for me and i know little kids who get good shit in my town wont have that cable as me

|

5/7/2007 10:06 PM

karsk wrote:

Mabie I'll PM him...

joe rides bicycles wrote:

it'll fit, its the same diameter as a normal cable you guys use. its a sick cable also. works great for me and i know little kids who get good shit in my town wont have that cable as me

Yeah ok thanks...imma get one.
|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/8/2007 7:22 AM

Mabie I'll PM him...

jeffgothro wrote: joe rides bicycles wrote:

laughing what's up jeff,is that cable really that good
|

5/8/2007 9:05 AM

bmxdog wrote: laughing what's up jeff,is that cable really that good

Dunno...I'm getting it anyway, I want to put the best shit available on my STA before I retire it.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/10/2007 8:00 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

Dunno...I'm getting it anyway, I want to put the best shit available on my STA before I retire it.

im in love with that cable, i got it to try something different cause usually i got the odyssey linear or animal one. and plus i wanted something i know little kids wont buy so i went with that. the only problem i had was the cable itself when i first got it not the housing was the tip that goes into the brake lever didnt fit cause it was more for a road bike. so i bought some new cables that will fit and my brakes work amazing. i love how they work. and also i kind of wanted to feel like KP cause he uses that cable

|

5/10/2007 9:04 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

im in love with that cable, i got it to try something different cause usually i got the odyssey linear or animal one. and plus i wanted something i know little kids wont buy so i went with that. the only problem i had was the cable itself when i first got it not the housing was the tip that goes into the brake lever didnt fit cause it was more for a road bike. so i bought some new cables that will fit and my brakes work amazing. i love how they work. and also i kind of wanted to feel like KP cause he uses that cable

I wonder if they'll ever make a set for us gyro whores out there? Hmmmm...

|

Gary
MirraCo Fivestar Park
Trails/Street/Park
Ride Customizer For Hire