Will it work?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2012 6:27 AM

similar to another question on here right now, which got me thinking,,

i currently have the animal sprocky balboa, and im getting stolen teams, will it fit/work?

cheers

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:47 AM

anyone?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:59 AM

yeah, any sprocket will work with any set of cranks. There is only a small exception with the spline drive system, It only works on 48 splined 19mm spindles.

|

3/30/2012 7:20 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

yeah, any sprocket will work with any set of cranks. There is only a small exception with the spline drive system, It only ...more

waiiiit that confused me dizzy the stolen teams are 19mm and 48 splined ..?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 7:26 AM

what he is trying to say is that stolen teams will work with sprocket, a spline drive sprocket which you dont have will work wit the stolen cranks but wont work with 8 spline cranks or 22mm 48 spline cranks

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

3/30/2012 8:34 AM

shamu121 wrote:

what he is trying to say is that stolen teams will work with sprocket, a spline drive sprocket which you dont have will work ...more

so i can use the sprocky balboa nd stolen teams? this is confusing the shit outta me

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 9:12 AM

Quickeh. wrote:

so i can use the sprocky balboa nd stolen teams? this is confusing the shit outta me

your good man just make shure the adapter is the right size for the spindle. everything else that was said in this thread is irrelevant to your situation

|

3/30/2012 9:53 AM

shamu121 wrote:

what he is trying to say is that stolen teams will work with sprocket, a spline drive sprocket which you dont have will work ...more

Quickeh. wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

your good man just make shure the adapter is the right size for the spindle. everything else that was said in this thread is ...more

i dont have any adapter? dizzy

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 11:39 AM

is there a metal ring in the middle of your sprocket?what cranks do you have now?

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

3/30/2012 3:00 PM

shamu121 wrote:

is there a metal ring in the middle of your sprocket?what cranks do you have now?

stock verde prism 2011, i think theres a ring dizzy

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 3:06 PM

yes it will work

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/30/2012 3:21 PM

louie101202 wrote:

yes it will work

definite? jus dont wana spend like £100 and find out its fuck all use to me

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 3:30 PM

it will work but i have seen so many animal sprockets break its unreal

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

3/30/2012 6:18 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

was only £25 so not much of a loss if it does tbh

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:20 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

was only 25 so not much of a loss if it does tbh

As long as it's installed properly it won't break. For some reason Animal made it only have 2 sprocket bolt locations.. when it looks like 4, and unless you look up which ones are the correct spots, you're pretty much fucked which is why so many break. Retarded design for a great company. The correct positions are right where the lettering/symbols are and the opposite side of that.

|

3/30/2012 6:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

As long as it's installed properly it won't break. For some reason Animal made it only have 2 sprocket bolt locations.. when ...more

Thanks for the clarification dude i might actually go buy one now

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

3/30/2012 6:32 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Thanks for the clarification dude i might actually go buy one now

No problem, they're really not bad at all. I've had mine over a year with no problems and it's still straight too.

|