Will the feud ever end?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 6:31 PM

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 6:36 PM

90% of skaters a stoner ass douches who think they are the big shit. They tear everything up just as much as we do. I had a kid tell me that it's because they have aluminum trucks. I simply told him " what it my pegs were aluminum." After a long pause he simply said idk then

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 6:39 PM

future FBM wrote:

90% of skaters a stoner ass douches who think they are the big shit. They tear everything up just as much as we do. I had a kid tell me that it's because they have aluminum trucks. I simply told him " what it my pegs were aluminum." After a long pause he simply said idk then

i used to tell em to fuck off cause i rode plastic pegs. why must these douches live? i know a few skaters that are chill as shit with bikes. they session spots with us

|

5/16/2013 6:41 PM

i know he doesnt represent all skaters, but this guy is such a fuckin dick. i wonder if his sponsors will drop him

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/16/2013 6:43 PM

I hope a bike rider follows this jackass around all day one day when he's trying to film shit for an edit and calls the cops on him everywhere he goes. Fucking faggot.

|

5/16/2013 6:43 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

i know he doesnt represent all skaters, but this guy is such a fuckin dick. i wonder if his sponsors will drop him

hopefully. but seriously, what is the big deal? does anyone know why this bullshit feud is still going? every reason behind this feud has been debunked. there's no reason for it anymore...

|

5/16/2013 6:47 PM

Well i mean dont we get a chance to do what we want to do? I mean they love to skate and they dont get shit from us. We love to bmx and they give us shit for doin what we love

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/16/2013 6:48 PM

I would have just caused shit.. I always get cocky with asshole skaters

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 6:50 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

that does work. but i rather it be a last resort. id rather try to end the feud instead of keeping it going. but in that situation it was necessary

|

5/16/2013 6:54 PM

I've had skaters say shit to me I just rode away cause if you want shit to change you gotta do stuff yourself. That's how it starts you stop saying shit to them even If they say shit to you and HOPEFULLY eventually they'll realize the stupidity behind fighting over who does what. ALTHOUGH if the dudes start bashing you with their board or something by all means defend yourself.... shit I'd probably grab my bike and hit em with the axle of my back tire O_o

I've also dropped in on some skaters and asked if I could watch they had no mind I even talked to them and shit. Although I started reading skating things before I came across bmx but I know the names of sponsored riders, skaters from both sports not much of a fucking difference.

I think this feud would end if there was a vid including skaters and bmxers, not competing against each other but riding together. Also to the guy that said skaters are a bunch of stoner heads.... that's not true. I'm sure their are just as much weed smokers in bmx like in skating everyone hangs out with who they fit in with. A straight edge guy isn't going to hang out with some dude that blazes it alot... there's no chemistry between em either the straight edge guy will smoke weed or the blazer will stop smoking. Stoners hang with Stoners Straight edge hang with straight edge it's like park riders hang with park riders dirt riders with dirt riders.

|

5/16/2013 6:56 PM

Ya man a lot of skaters are straight punks. I ride spots and parks with a few skater friends and its good fun but about half the skaters at parks are posers with nothing better to do than give us shit.

|

References - jared42069

5/16/2013 6:57 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I've had skaters say shit to me I just rode away cause if you want shit to change you gotta do stuff yourself. That's how it starts you stop saying shit to them even If they say shit to you and HOPEFULLY eventually they'll realize the stupidity behind fighting over who does what. ALTHOUGH if the dudes start bashing you with their board or something by all means defend yourself.... shit I'd probably grab my bike and hit em with the axle of my back tire O_o

I've also dropped in on some skaters and asked if I could watch they had no mind I even talked to them and shit. Although I started reading skating things before I came across bmx but I know the names of sponsored riders, skaters from both sports not much of a fucking difference.

I think this feud would end if there was a vid including skaters and bmxers, not competing against each other but riding together. Also to the guy that said skaters are a bunch of stoner heads.... that's not true. I'm sure their are just as much weed smokers in bmx like in skating everyone hangs out with who they fit in with. A straight edge guy isn't going to hang out with some dude that blazes it alot... there's no chemistry between em either the straight edge guy will smoke weed or the blazer will stop smoking. Stoners hang with Stoners Straight edge hang with straight edge it's like park riders hang with park riders dirt riders with dirt riders.

exactly. the feud is dead where i live. we have like a 30 mile radius of no hate/feud between sports

|

5/16/2013 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 7:06 PM

Edit: Not sure that was his twitter. deleting link just in case

|

5/16/2013 7:00 PM

When I post I type alot people don't really read so I just keep my posts too a minimum.

Anywayz I think sites like TCU are retarded.... 80% of the dudes over there could probably demolish me in a B.I.K.E game but that's not what bmx is about. I've heard stories of people over at TCU beating people up cause some kid decides to be a fucking troll or some dude doesn't come through with a sell. TCU seems like a hostile site (come on guys) we get bashed on by TCU there's a feud between vital and TCU. Then this bmxer and skater shit is retarded as hell some of you might call me a "pussy" cause I thought the fact the skaters called the security guard on the bmxers was the best option. I dont give a fuck.... It's my opinion and in this case I would say the bmxers in the video were being ignorant,analphabetic assholes.

|

5/16/2013 7:02 PM

I got 3 skaters at my skatepark that are super chill, and only 1 of them never rides bikes, the other two ride bikes, one sold his for money for his car and rode skateboards, and the other one cant get enough money to fix his bike...

They all love watching bmx and think it's crazy, but they like skateboarding more..

Then there are the skaters that come to my skatepark and act like they're the owners of it all...
They don't realize that the majority of my skatepark is BMX.

Annoys me so much, they don't talk to you, consolidate with you, no conversation nothing, and they just moan and groan when they don't don't get a trick and sook. It's pathetic lol..

On a good note, it's within the individuals personality if they hate bmx or not.

|

5/16/2013 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 7:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that keeps the feud going sad

|

5/16/2013 7:03 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

tomdon wrote:

that does work. but i rather it be a last resort. id rather try to end the feud instead of keeping it going. but in that situation it was necessary

Theres a couple asshole skaters that go to my local park... 2 front pegs plus speed plus skaters shins equals scared skater. He still gets mouthy, but not as much and he wont come near me... The fued between me and him started the day i got my coaster...i told one of my buddies i had ti spokes in my rear wheel, and that if a board hit them, id make them pay $3 a spoke and to have my wheel fixed at the bike shop. He decided to kick his board at me and say if his board damages my wheel that he aint paying for it. So i told him that since he said that, if he so much ad bends one of my spokes that i would take his board and sell it to fix my wheel... He didnt like it and started his bs... Lets just say that he is lucky he doesnt skate in any street spots downtown.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 7:04 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

With him though, not every other skater.

|

5/16/2013 7:04 PM

Like I have skater friends and they are actually pretty chill but most of the skater community are just stuck up assholes who want to have a spot/park to themselves

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/16/2013 7:07 PM

rmcguinn wrote:

Ya man a lot of skaters are straight punks. I ride spots and parks with a few skater friends and its good fun but about half the skaters at parks are posers with nothing better to do than give us shit.

Same here.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 7:07 PM

i used to skate before i started riding and i was pretty good at the time hand had a fun style, but i respected all the bmx riders heaps and if i saw one come off or if they started riding a rail that was grippy but too high for me to be able to ollie up to id come the next day with some wax for them and always bring tools for the riders to just help them out.

and it is true that there is a lot more skaters out there that smoke, do drugs and drink and i don't mind that, thats there choice but its when they do it in public and force it upon other that shits me and there are some that start shit for no reason at all they will just chose one day to piss everyone off

So i hate most of them now there are some that are still nice and chill and we will have a session together at a set or something but others are just impolite pricks

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/16/2013 7:08 PM

JonBBmx wrote:

Like I have skater friends and they are actually pretty chill but most of the skater community are just stuck up assholes who want to have a spot/park to themselves

they need to grow a pair and realize we aint leaving. we have just as much right to be there

|

5/16/2013 7:12 PM

JonBBmx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

they need to grow a pair and realize we aint leaving. we have just as much right to be there

this, we both have the right to ride anywhere, besides the cop shop. but if they give you shit just tell them to piss off

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/16/2013 7:18 PM

I dont care what anyone says. I ride what i want, when i want

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 7:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

With him though, not every other skater.

That's how the whole thing probably started you can't just start shit with one guy then his buddies jump in and every other kid who rides their cock jumps in and it becomes a huge feud. Same goes for bmx let's say someone insults your fav rider he gets mad his buddies jump in and so do all the other guys who love the way the guy rides.

|

5/16/2013 7:23 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I dont care what anyone says. I ride what i want, when i want

Thats the way! haha RIde on bro!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/16/2013 7:23 PM

They shouldve judo kicked them in the teeth, that always works.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/16/2013 7:26 PM

Aav1996, you may be correct on my stereotype. Let me rephrase. 90% of douche bag skaters are also stoners. In my area, if you don't smoke and skate then your just not cool.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 7:31 PM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

I got 3 skaters at my skatepark that are super chill, and only 1 of them never rides bikes, the other two ride bikes, one sold his for money for his car and rode skateboards, and the other one cant get enough money to fix his bike...

They all love watching bmx and think it's crazy, but they like skateboarding more..

Then there are the skaters that come to my skatepark and act like they're the owners of it all...
They don't realize that the majority of my skatepark is BMX.

Annoys me so much, they don't talk to you, consolidate with you, no conversation nothing, and they just moan and groan when they don't don't get a trick and sook. It's pathetic lol..

On a good note, it's within the individuals personality if they hate bmx or not.

Just wanted to say something on your line of "Annoys me so much, they don't talk to you, consolidate with you, no conversation nothing, and they just moan and groan when they don't don't get a trick and sook. It's pathetic lol.."

Just cause someone doesn't talk to you doesn't mean their consolidated there's plenty of riders where I live and they used to talk to me but ever since I started wearing a helmet it hasn't been the same. I usually don't start a conversation with another rider (I keep to myself by nature) doesn't mean I'm a conceited asshole. Sometimes I think maybe the riders around here don't talk to me cause they think I'm a "try hard" or i'm "conceited" and think I'm the shit. It used to bother me when 15 of them would go by and not a single wave was thrown from guys I've seen around and had a few convos with. Today there was a group of them passing by and it's just awkward as fuck.... Although I do enjoy riding alone I wouldn't mind 1 person to ride with. Just wanted to throw it out there just cause someone doesn't talk much doesn't mean they think they're the shit or conceited.

|

5/16/2013 7:37 PM

future FBM wrote:

Aav1996, you may be correct on my stereotype. Let me rephrase. 90% of douche bag skaters are also stoners. In my area, if you don't smoke and skate then your just not cool.

Yea totally around here all the girls want the skater cock and from most if not all my encounters with skaters they've smoked weed. I've had convos where I though the guy was pretty chill but pretty soon into the convo he started talking about weed so I bailed. Not that I have anything against weed it's just not my thing it's like a guy that likes taking pictures talking to a guy that likes to work on cars not much chemistry.

On a side note I think alot of this skating bmx sports are phases people go through MOST people. Some people really do like riding bikes. There's been times where I wanted to hang up my bike for different reasons but I've never managed to purposely put it down for more than a week. Most kids around here get into skating or bmxing during there HS years when that shit is cool because you can't drive and pussies swell when they see you pop a 360 off a stair set or they see you have a few "battle scars". Once people begin to drive and can afford more shit it just becomes a bigger douchery instead of 360's it turns into little nissans with fucked up mufflers that make a little PSST noise every time you change gears

|