Winter Jam II

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2014 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2014 9:08 PM

This is a video I filmed and edited of my friends and I riding street shittily. Hope you enjoy and feel free to criticize, everyone knows you hate the music btw

Ik it's the wrong section but if you didn't ban mantaymark should you really move this thread
|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/19/2014 7:20 AM

What do you mean

|

Bike Check

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/19/2014 7:45 AM

"Ik it's the wrong section but if you didn't ban mantaymark should you really move this thread"

Two wrongs don't make a right

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/19/2014 8:31 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

"Ik it's the wrong section but if you didn't ban mantaymark should you really move this thread"

Two wrongs don't make a right ...more

but 3 rights make a left

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/19/2014 3:28 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right ...more

That was a joke haha

|

Bike Check