Winter break

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2009 8:14 PM

what are your plans? I get my new rims, forks, stem, pedals, sprocket, permit, and im going to a bmx allnighter , then im going to cali with my friends to go ride some parks but idk which yet! i cant fucking waitsmile

|

12/17/2009 8:23 PM

my plans are filming got to finish my edit for i can put it on this bitch!

|

12/17/2009 8:25 PM

ride ride ride

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/17/2009 8:27 PM

work, how fun

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/17/2009 8:29 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

work, how fun

damn that shit sucks but at least ur making moneysmile im soo broke right now :/

|

12/17/2009 8:29 PM

ride heaps if the weather decides not to be a bitch

|

12/17/2009 8:30 PM

Ride, work, hang with the GF.
Probably ride the most though because GF is going away for the week of the break and I got a brand new wheel set last week and my frame is coming on Tuesday.
I'm going to be wanting to ride non-stop

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

12/17/2009 8:31 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

work, how fun

kohlnv09 wrote:

damn that shit sucks but at least ur making moneysmile im soo broke right now :/

haha i guess
i worked friday,saturday,sunday, monday, tuesday, today then saturday and sunday
gonna be a real nice paycheck, just cashed one today for 150, but owed my mom 100 haha

|

12/17/2009 8:33 PM

my plans hmmm. how bout sit on my ass all day open my new camera and bike parts and just look at them. great plans great plans...

|

12/17/2009 8:35 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

my plans hmmm. how bout sit on my ass all day open my new camera and bike parts and just look at them. great plans great plans...

you sound like my friends dad thats in a wheelchair but hes hilarious

friend: ugh i hope it doesnt snow
dad: at least you can feel the snow with your feet

hahaha i laughed so hard, guy is hilarious

|

12/17/2009 8:38 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

dude i swear to god im like on the floor typing this shit im lmfao my grandpa goes WESLEY SHUTUP! SROP CAKALLIN! haha lmao thats hilarious

|

12/17/2009 8:41 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

dude i swear to god im like on the floor typing this shit im lmfao my grandpa goes WESLEY SHUTUP! SROP CAKALLIN! haha lmao thats hilarious

hahahhahahahahaha thats so fucking funny srop cakallin haha i can see my grandpa saying that right now haha this just made my day for some reason

|

12/17/2009 8:43 PM

that shit was funny as hell though!

|