Witch pedals to buy??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2011 3:53 PM

Im about to get some pedals. wich should i get? fly ruben pc's, ody pc's or any other u reccomend. i wanna buy pc's and i have animal hamiltons now so i dont want those.

|

1/1/2011 3:54 PM

Can't go wrong with Twisted PC's.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/1/2011 3:54 PM

Odyssey jcpc

|

1/1/2011 3:57 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

thats what i was thinking because some of my pins on my pedals are worn down and my feet slip. ody has 16 pins. do they have good traction?

|

1/1/2011 3:59 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

RideBikes! wrote:

thats what i was thinking because some of my pins on my pedals are worn down and my feet slip. ody has 16 pins. do they have good traction?

yes....when i switched to plastic i thought i would have bad traction, but its about the same ...until the plastic wears down, but then u can just pick up another pair

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/1/2011 4:00 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

RideBikes! wrote:

They have excellent grip for plastic pedals.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/1/2011 4:02 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

RideBikes! wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

cool man, im about to order them off of dans. because my hamiltons are wearing down and ill sit down real quick and i go to stand up and my feet will sometimes slip

|

1/1/2011 4:05 PM

RideBikes! wrote:

cool man, im about to order them off of dans. because my hamiltons are wearing down and ill sit down real quick and i go to stand up and my feet will sometimes slip

Yeah, i don't really like Hamilton's...
(my friend had them)

|

1/1/2011 4:06 PM

RideBikes! wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

RideBikes! wrote:

order them through albe's.
or empire, just not dans.

staff bmx has the glow in the dark ones, buy one get one free.

|

1/1/2011 4:07 PM

eastern plastics are great

|

1/1/2011 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2011 5:17 PM

Fly Ruben PC's!

|

1/1/2011 7:06 PM

ANYTHING BUT ODYSSEY PC's

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/1/2011 7:10 PM

Wade. wrote:

dislike.

Odyssey PCs ftw
but if you grind, make sure to have a grind side so if you mess up on a grind, you only mess up one side

|

1/1/2011 7:11 PM

JCPC.

|

1/1/2011 7:14 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

JCPC.

This.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

1/1/2011 7:16 PM

Wade. wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

dislike.

Odyssey PCs ftw
but if you grind, make sure to have a grind side so if you mess up on a grind, you only mess up one side

i snapped like 10 pair,
JCPC are good though just not the regulars

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/1/2011 7:28 PM

premium pc!

|

dk.demolition.diaster.

1/1/2011 7:30 PM

odyssey twisted PCs.

fly ruben PCS.

those are the ones ive tried ive had 2 pairs of the odyssey twisted PCs theyre great. the rubens are really good too but i dont think they have as much grip thats personal preference though.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/1/2011 8:15 PM

Wade. wrote:

i snapped like 10 pair,
JCPC are good though just not the regulars

did you snap any that WEREN'T glow in the dark?
the glow in the dark ones were weak...

|

1/1/2011 8:28 PM

dk disaster wrote:

premium pc!

soo good, i just got them so i don't know how long they last but out of the box they have the best grip of any pc iv'e had.

second best i had were shadow nostra pc. pins are massive and the pedal body is super strong. they lasted me a year too.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/1/2011 8:33 PM

Eclat PC's

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/1/2011 8:48 PM

Eclat, or Shadow i had shadows for over a year yes the pc pedals, crazy i know

|

1/1/2011 8:52 PM

odsy pc'sno other choice, just make sure you have a grind side

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

1/1/2011 8:53 PM

dk disaster wrote:

premium pc!

cupovjoe wrote:

soo good, i just got them so i don't know how long they last but out of the box they have the best grip of any pc iv'e had.

second best i had were shadow nostra pc. pins are massive and the pedal body is super strong. they lasted me a year too.

I have these as well, i love mine, had them almost 3 months now. Still grippy even though some of my pins have snapped off, and the right one keeps coming loose. But they are really good pedals!

If you have the extra they are worth it, and if you snap the pedal body it is only $7 to replace both.

|

1/1/2011 9:55 PM

Colony PC's or Odyssey JCPC's

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

1/2/2011 6:00 AM

Josh170 wrote:

Fly Ruben PC's!

do they got good grip?

|

1/2/2011 6:05 AM

gstring02 wrote:

Colony PC's or Odyssey JCPC's

JCPC's are so so good.
GET THEM!

|

1/2/2011 8:30 AM

jcpcs had mine for a year recently tried odyssey pcs and there shit

|

1/2/2011 8:34 AM

Josh170 wrote:

Fly Ruben PC's!

RideBikes! wrote:

do they got good grip?

yea i have them they are nice

|

1/2/2011 8:36 AM

I wouldn't buy Odyssey Twisted Pedals again. I really didn't like them, but I don't know why ermm

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher