Without further ado... our edit

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2010 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:10 AM

i never realized how much i use my pegs or matt wallrides until looking at the clips afterwards... this was also my first day doing handrails not at a skatepark.

">CHOCKED FULL OF LEGITNESS from David Boyd on Vimeo.
|

1/8/2010 7:47 PM

your first day doing rails?! you did like 4 of them! and that last one was a big set! good shit maan

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

1/8/2010 7:49 PM

yea browski!!!! props on that handrail at the end

|

1/8/2010 7:50 PM

very nice

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/8/2010 7:57 PM

Sick!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/8/2010 8:00 PM

sweet!! your pretty good dude

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

1/8/2010 8:02 PM

legit

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

1/8/2010 8:08 PM

atta kids! 3:26 PULL YO DAMN PANTS UP U AINT NO NIGGA!

|

1/8/2010 8:12 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

its cause he's gay. no one believes me not even his wife.. . .

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/8/2010 8:21 PM

yeh shredders!

|

1/8/2010 8:27 PM

Just incase people didn't know cupovjoe is matt wilson.

Thanks for the comments!! Keep em coming!

Anybody got comments on the editing? It was my first time, so tips for next time would be much appreciated!

|

1/8/2010 8:35 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

its cause he's gay. no one believes me not even his wife.. . .

haha i lold haha

Dave- for filming id say it was pretty good i enjoyed watching it i dont enjoy 7/10 edits i watch haha so that tells ya something haha

|

1/8/2010 8:39 PM

Awesome wesley!! I'm glad we made the good edits list!!!

|

1/8/2010 8:41 PM

Nice shit, been seeing alot of good vids on Vital in 2010 so far.

|

1/8/2010 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2010 8:42 PM

one thing though

Matt- at .56. get more pop off that fakie hop! (that ryhmes haha Tongue) thats the only thing i was dissapointed on! NOT hating btw im just saying get more pop so u can look like a baller! U rode super good besides that haha

|

1/8/2010 8:42 PM

Hucker_Dave wrote:

Awesome wesley!! I'm glad we made the good edits list!!!

yea dude ive watched it 3 times already haha no joke

|

1/8/2010 8:46 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

one thing though

Matt- at .56. get more pop off that fakie hop! (that ryhmes haha Tongue) thats the only thing i was dissapointed on! NOT hating btw im just saying get more pop so u can look like a baller! U rode super good besides that haha

yeah i just started doing stairs fakie it's skurry.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/8/2010 8:48 PM

the ending was stupid!!!!! but the spots were sick!!!! not that many good tricks but the spots were sick!!!!!!! ya got to go faster but the spots were sick!!!!!!

|

1/8/2010 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2010 8:49 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

one thing though

cupovjoe wrote:

haha i see its ok u will get better at em man! and sweetdreams i liked the ending not many endings go DAYUMMMMMMMM I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE UNIQUE :D

|

1/8/2010 8:53 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

one thing though

cupovjoe wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

haha i see its ok u will get better at em man! and sweetdreams i liked the ending not many endings go DAYUMMMMMMMM I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE UNIQUE :D

well wut i meant to say was that it wasn't wut i was expecting lol, so i think it was gay but the spots were sick!!!!!

|

1/8/2010 8:54 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

well wut i meant to say was that it wasn't wut i was expecting lol, so i think it was gay but the spots were sick!!!!!

oh gotcha haha

|

1/8/2010 8:54 PM

And brief appearances by Brett Walls.

|

1/8/2010 8:56 PM

and Dave the banger if i was there i would so 3 that set for 2 reasons NO 3 reasons
1) to land and go OH YEA FUCK YEA AND THROW MY BICYCLE!
2) to land and show up hhbmx
3) to land and roll away proud as fuck and not scream. maybe be like yea! but id stay on my bike haha and not jump off haha like someone we all know,.........hashahhhahahahahassaghodh

|

1/8/2010 8:57 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

sweetdreams3 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

oh gotcha haha

but im pretty sure i was cold as fuck out there!

|

1/8/2010 8:57 PM

Yeah, I've only been really taking street seriously for about a month. So I'm pretty happy with my level of riding on it. I'm a park and trails rider, streets new to me.

Also, raleigh has amazing street.

|

1/8/2010 8:58 PM

Hucker_Dave wrote:

Yeah, I've only been really taking street seriously for about a month. So I'm pretty happy with my level of riding on it. I'm a park and trails rider, streets new to me.

im moving there when i get 18!

|

1/8/2010 8:59 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

oh gotcha haha

sweetdreams3 wrote:

but im pretty sure i was cold as fuck out there!

yea lol

|

1/8/2010 9:00 PM

Yeah sweetdreams I don't think it was above 30 any of the three days we filmed.

|

1/8/2010 9:01 PM

Hucker_Dave wrote:

i wanna tell you something but don't get mad i don't wanna start a fight with you but i think those need pads look very gay!!! really oldschool! but as i said don't get mad it's just wut i think.

|

1/8/2010 9:02 PM

Yeah sweetdreams I don't think it was above 30 any of the three days we filmed.

|