Wombolt

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2009 5:59 AM

I broke my wombolt crank. Does anyone know if Odyssey will send me Twombolts?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/photos/member/Broken-Wombolt-Crank,18278/518-Luke-BMX,21055

|

5/28/2009 6:00 AM

Well they do have a lifetime warranty so...

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

5/28/2009 6:01 AM

yeah but we they send me Twombolts or Wombolts?

|

5/28/2009 6:03 AM

Depends how you broke them i think. Odyssey are a bit weird when it comes to warranties. I had some director forks, and it said on the warranty card that if i were to leave the floor then that would void the warranty. So i don't know if it is the same for cranks.

|

5/28/2009 6:14 AM

Kaiden008 wrote:

Depends how you broke them i think. Odyssey are a bit weird when it comes to warranties. I had some director forks, and it said on the warranty card that if i were to leave the floor then that would void the warranty. So i don't know if it is the same for cranks.

no. Odyssey is awesome with their waranty. They will send you twombolts. A kid i know just broke wombolts and got twombolts. When the crank arm broke it busted his brand new sprocket. Odyssey sent hime brand new twombolts and a vermont sprocket even though the sprocket he broke wasn't odyssey.. If there products causes something else to break they will replace it.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264