Wombolts

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2009 9:26 PM

American Cycles has wombolts for $135. Are they good, or should I just get twombolts?

|

10/31/2009 9:27 PM

ive herd the wombolts are shithouse so idk at the moment im running WTP royals and they are holding up good

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/31/2009 9:31 PM

dont get them there sick but the cluster wedge is a bitch

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:31 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dont get them there sick but the cluster wedge is a bitch

Wombolts don't have the wedge? Idk, get twombolts

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 9:33 PM

I don't mind the wedge. All I really want to know, is if there strong

|

10/31/2009 9:36 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dont get them there sick but the cluster wedge is a bitch

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Wombolts don't have the wedge? Idk, get twombolts

im pretty sure i know about the cranks that i have on my bike

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:37 PM

twombolts are a bit better

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2009 9:37 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dont get them there sick but the cluster wedge is a bitch

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Wombolts don't have the wedge? Idk, get twombolts

flybikes94 wrote:

im pretty sure i know about the cranks that i have on my bike

Okay calm down asshole, I wasn't making a statement, It was more of a question.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 9:45 PM

dude calm down no one cares that much

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:48 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dude calm down no one cares that much

I hate you hypocritical dumbass noobs.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 9:50 PM

fuck if your be like that go fuck yourself i dont give a fuck if im a noob im not a nerd i ride bmx not talk about it all day

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:52 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

fuck if your be like that go fuck yourself i dont give a fuck if im a noob im not a nerd i ride bmx not talk about it all day

Jesus, I'm assuming you're like 12?

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 9:56 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dude calm down no one cares that much

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I hate you hypocritical dumbass noobs.

Both of you retards, shutup!



And i like my Wombolts so far but the wedge thing is kinda a pain if it breaks into pices

|

10/31/2009 9:57 PM

nope im 22

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:59 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

nope im 22

Wow. Goodnight

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 10:02 PM

love you too

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 11:08 PM

flybikes94 wrote:

dude calm down no one cares that much

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I hate you hypocritical dumbass noobs.

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Both of you retards, shutup!



And i like my Wombolts so far but the wedge thing is kinda a pain if it breaks into pices

It's suppose too

|

10/31/2009 11:10 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I hate you hypocritical dumbass noobs.

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Both of you retards, shutup!



And i like my Wombolts so far but the wedge thing is kinda a pain if it breaks into pices

UnCr0ssedB0ss wrote:

It's suppose too

"it's suppose too?"

|

10/31/2009 11:11 PM

Yeah. It says it in the instructions. I just looked it up

|

10/31/2009 11:14 PM

get flow cranks

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/1/2009 12:01 AM

what the hells the diffrence??

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/1/2009 12:01 AM

what the hells the diffrence??

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/1/2009 12:03 AM

u can get wombolts on ebay brand new in box for 85$

|

77

11/2/2009 9:49 AM

how much do they weigh?

|

11/2/2009 5:36 PM

heres one reason not to get them...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/2/2009 6:16 PM

Mine have held up fine for about 7 months of hard riding but def look at ebay I got mine new in box for 70

|

11/2/2009 6:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:43 PM

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/2/2009 6:37 PM

poser4life wrote:

Mine have held up fine for about 7 months of hard riding but def look at ebay I got mine new in box for 70

where all i can find is them for 130???

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

11/2/2009 6:41 PM

They got lifetime....so why not?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/2/2009 6:43 PM

poser4life wrote:

Mine have held up fine for about 7 months of hard riding but def look at ebay I got mine new in box for 70

cornholio wrote:

where all i can find is them for 130???

go to the link i posted it has twombolts for 140 new or 130 if you want lsd

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..