Won't be riding for a bit.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2010 6:56 PM

Found out today after a week of excruciating pain, that I have severely pulled my rhomboid major muscle. Let me tell you it is painful. Last thursday I went to a chiropractor thinking it was a pinched nerve, nope that only made it worse. couldn't move either arm without feeling like my arm was about to be ripped off. went to the doctor after that and was told I have Pluracy, well she was wrong. then today I hurt it once again and went back and got a different doctor and now I have a prescription for muscle relaxers, steroids for the inflammation of the muscle and another inflammation drug, and 800mg ibuprofen which ain't nothing special . And if the muscle relaxers don't help in a week, I will probably have to go to physical therapy, YAY!!!

Anyway I really want to ride, especially since I just painted my bike. but I will have to wait.

Photo

Cool Story Bro...haha

|

1/26/2010 7:04 PM

oh dang I hate it when I get pains there, Just like I get pains behind my back under my ribcage which feels like something is pinching a nerve.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/26/2010 7:12 PM

just keep ryding and just put up with the "payne" hahaha i had to say that

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/26/2010 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2010 7:12 PM

Rhomboid is a funny word haha

But seriously that sucks...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/26/2010 7:20 PM

sucks bad.atleat its not summer

|

1/26/2010 7:21 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

sucks bad.atleat its not summer

very true.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/26/2010 7:22 PM

send me the steroids

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/26/2010 7:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:34 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

send me the steroids

i got steroids you can have, i used to have bad athsma. pm me about a price.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/26/2010 7:25 PM

huss wrote:

just keep ryding and just put up with the "payne" hahaha i had to say that

Haha I was waiting for someone to say that. At least you got to it first lol

And yea, It sucks. It has to be one of the worst "paynes" I have ever had haha, and I've broke bones.

And yea, I'm thankful that it isn't summer, but I've adjusted to the cold, you get use to it when you work at a car was that is open during the winter haha. So riding in the cold isn't nothing.

|