Woodward

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2014 6:45 PM

So when I'm sixteen I get to go to Woodward tohoe for two weeks. It only an hour away and I plan going up there this summer a few times fir a one day session. Who has been/is going to Woodward east or west? And I am making the $2000 for two weeks myself. I already have half. Any other Woodward talk too.

|

3/18/2014 7:40 PM

Nope never been there and most like never will

Seems like a cool place though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/18/2014 7:40 PM

Why would you pay that much for 2 weeks?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/18/2014 7:42 PM

My friend works at the East one some Summers, keep in mind though that going to Woodward will NOT automatically make you a god on the bike. It's YOU who has to try, using their ramps & whatnot.

A lot of people think going to Woodward makes you come back really good, I'm not sure why because only you can push yourself to improve your skills.

|

3/18/2014 7:45 PM

I think its a load of shit. For that price I could go to a different park every day for a month. Woodward looks fun and all, but I would never pay that much to go.

I think there was something similar in Ohio called Ohio Dreams or something and it was only like $650 to go Id like to say. I dont remember forsure though.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/18/2014 9:03 PM

i have tahoe membership and i cant wait to go again. but thats too much to go for two weeks. unless its worth it to u then its all geez

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/19/2014 8:47 AM

It'd be rad to ride their but I wouldn't pay that much money to stay there for weeks a a time and not even be able to drink or smoke and party on my vacation......I'd probably spend the money instead to go I Toronto and ride joyride 150 or some place like that to enjoy some freedom on my time off work

|

3/19/2014 9:35 AM

Id love to have a bmx camp here.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx