Woodward

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2014 6:21 AM

Who has gone? Describe what it is like and the best stuff to do there? And any tips for going!

I may be going there instead of London this summer, so i just wanna know a bunch of stuff about it.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/18/2014 7:10 AM

You are lucky man, theres nothing close to that near me. Not even skateparks.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/18/2014 7:12 AM

Which one? Pennsylvania, Techapi, Copper, or Tahoe?

|

4/18/2014 7:19 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Pennsylvania!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/18/2014 7:20 AM

T-rider wrote:

Yeah haha It's my graduation gift!

|

4/18/2014 7:34 AM

Nice!

I would say spend a day crusing, maybe a few hours TOPS at each setup, figure out which you like best, and then FILM EVERYTHING.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2014 7:37 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Pennsylvania!

Go to tahoe........ we have lots of trails.........

|

4/18/2014 9:42 AM

T-rider wrote:

I feel you bro

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

4/18/2014 11:32 AM

Pennsylvania is definitely the one to go to (although they all have cool aspects). Prepare for some muggy weather, mediocre food, and amazing times.

Seriously - go.

|

4/19/2014 5:39 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

Pennsylvania is definitely the one to go to (although they all have cool aspects). Prepare for some muggy weather, mediocre food, and amazing times.

Seriously - go.

Thats awesome!!!! I really hope i can!! It'd be a dream come true!

|