Woodward Lodge

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2020 4:17 PM

So question. I will finally be living my childhood dream & going to Woodward in November. I will be staying at the lodge. Just curious if anyone has been there & if they have pictures of the lodge.

And if you have been there during the winter, did they let you get away with going to other facilities or was it just Cloud & Lot 8?

|

10/21/2020 5:42 PM

Sorry, I can’t offer any insight, but your post has raised my curiosity. Where is this place you mention? I’m always looking for somewhere new to travel to.

|

“Don’t quote me boy cuz I ain’t said shit” - Ghandi

10/21/2020 5:42 PM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

Sorry, I can’t offer any insight, but your post has raised my curiosity. Where is this place you mention? I’m always looking ...more

Middle of nowhere pa

|

10/21/2020 5:44 PM

I dont have experience with Woodward in the winter...I've only been there in the summer but I could of sworn you could get access to a lower skatepark as well, you'll see what I mean when you get there, lot 8 and cloud 9 and up a hill

But if its not terrible out, I think you can ride all the outdoor parks...maybe not the cage

|

10/21/2020 6:14 PM

younggotti wrote:

I dont have experience with Woodward in the winter...I've only been there in the summer but I could of sworn you could get ...more

I was curious about that. Hopefully they let me. Lot 8 & Cloud is fine. Just wanted experience the whole of what woodward has. I'm trying to get some of my pro friends to go at the same time as me so I could ride with them in the places in not allowed. Lol.

|

10/21/2020 6:16 PM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

Sorry, I can’t offer any insight, but your post has raised my curiosity. Where is this place you mention? I’m always looking ...more

If you're asking where woodward is, it's in bum fuck nowhere, pa but it's the world's most popular skatepark. I suggest just YouTubeing Woodward East just to see it.

If you're asking about the lodge, it's a lodge at Woodward. I know nothing about it but booked it lol.

|

10/21/2020 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2020 6:57 PM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

If you're asking where woodward is, it's in bum fuck nowhere, pa but it's the world's most popular skatepark. I suggest just ...more

That’s pretty awesome. I knew nothing of it before now. At my age/ability, it wouldn’t be a destination for me, but if I were younger and more talented on a bike it surely would be.

Congrats to you on getting your trip organized. Looks like it would be amazing! Also, it’s always nice to learn about new things. Thanks for explaining. Now, I have some more video content to watch while my wife shakes her head at me and asks what on earth I’m watching.

|

“Don’t quote me boy cuz I ain’t said shit” - Ghandi

10/21/2020 7:13 PM

It depends on how cold it is. The weekend getaway is only for cloud 9 and lot 8 as they have heaters. If it’s warm enough they will let you ride the playground.

|

10/21/2020 7:15 PM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

If you're asking where woodward is, it's in bum fuck nowhere, pa but it's the world's most popular skatepark. I suggest just ...more

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

That’s pretty awesome. I knew nothing of it before now. At my age/ability, it wouldn’t be a destination for me, but if I were ...more

I'm 33 (going on 34 in January), weigh 245, have a wife, & a shit hotel job. I tell you that to say this. You're never to old to go Woodward. Maybe not during summer. That's the kids to rock (you could always send your kids though & be a camp parent). But the winter time is great for adults & family trips. I would highly suggest just trying it. You don't have to be the most skilled rider. If you just want to ride a foam pit/resi all weekend you could.

|

10/22/2020 4:34 AM

WiteMic wrote:

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

That’s pretty awesome. I knew nothing of it before now. At my age/ability, it wouldn’t be a destination for me, but if I were ...more

WiteMic wrote:

I'm 33 (going on 34 in January), weigh 245, have a wife, & a shit hotel job. I tell you that to say this. You're never to ...more

Sounds like I need to have a conversation with my wife...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/22/2020 3:20 PM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

I'm 33 (going on 34 in January), weigh 245, have a wife, & a shit hotel job. I tell you that to say this. You're never to ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Sounds like I need to have a conversation with my wife...

Dude. Lol. I got lucky. My wife has always wanted to spend a weekend in a lodge. There's a fire place & a hot tub. She also has never seen snow (she's born & raised in New Orleans) so the possibility of it got her on board.

|