Woodward West Questions

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2011 1:49 PM

Okay so me and a friend are looking into going to woodward west spring camp next year and we had a few questions. I can't find the answers anywhere. first, do they put you into cabins by skill level? And if they do how do they decide what skill level you are? Also what's instruction like? Does anyone happen to know when and how much it will be for spring camp 2012?

|

8/12/2011 2:41 PM

they put you in cabins bmxers with bmxers and skaters with skaters and they either put you in the 15 and older cabins or the 15 and under,

and on the first day they have evaluation which is you take a 45 second run and they see howgood you are and put you in a group with you skill level and instruction is from 9 to 12 and you just go ride with your group for 45 minutes at each spot

|

8/12/2011 8:28 PM

alright thanks man.

|

8/13/2011 10:39 AM

Cabin is usually by age and sport. Ive been to woodward twice, once summer, once spring. It was age and sport. Like sharifblahblah said above, theres evaluation. Depending on the amoint of kids there, theres about 5 skill groups. Basically, if you can barspin or tailwhip, youll be in the highest or second highest group. Instruction is just sessioning sections of different parks in the morning. With kids your skill group. And when i want this year in spring, it was i think 450 bucks, but i brought 60 dollars in spending money.
I would reccomend going summer though. It feels more campy. Spring felt too rushed for me. But then again summer is 4-500 dollars more.

|