Woodward adult weekend.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2019 10:29 PM

Been forever since I've been on here, but the Adult Only BMX weekend is coming up, October 4th through the 6th. Curious to see if anyone here is going.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/2/2019 5:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2019 5:29 AM

Woodward is for rich people lol

No one in their right mind would pay that much just to ride there

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

9/2/2019 7:30 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

People that work hard to have money to spend on things exactly like this do. You should try it. Never know, maybe you’ll find yourself at Woodward one day!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/2/2019 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2019 8:43 AM

Do they got a bar and strippers ? It’s not adult week If there isn’t liquor and whores

|

9/2/2019 9:19 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

People that work hard to have money to spend on things exactly like this do. You should try it. Never know, maybe you’ll find yourself at Woodward one day!

But you don’t understand. Getting a job won’t help his situation

|

9/2/2019 9:25 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

But you don’t understand. Getting a job won’t help his situation

But complaining on a BMX forum about anything and everything sure will! Lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/2/2019 10:33 AM

If you put half the effort you put into whining and finding yourself hilarious into getting a job you could go to Woodward too.

|

9/2/2019 11:11 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

If you put half the effort you put into whining and finding yourself hilarious into getting a job you could go to Woodward too.

He would go into a rage seeing all the other campers just get things handed to them on a platter

|

9/2/2019 11:20 AM

If you fill up one of the rooms in the lodge (the most expensive package) it's only $240 per person. Seeing how hotels usually cost at least $60 a night it's not that bad.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/2/2019 11:44 AM

Next year for sure. Ive always wanted to go since I was a kid.

|

9/2/2019 2:16 PM

$130 for a cabin for the weekend is pretty cool

|

9/3/2019 5:57 AM

I wish!

Perhaps I will try to run that by the wife in the next couple years...I have always wanted to go!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/3/2019 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2019 8:45 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I would only go there if it was free, if im gonna spend money like that its gonna be on something worthwhile like a katana

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

9/3/2019 9:16 AM

a chance to ride an amazing park with no kids? sign me up, $260 a person is nothing for a weekend stay

|

fack off

9/3/2019 10:43 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I would only go there if it was free, if im gonna spend money like that its gonna be on something worthwhile like a katana

If you had a job you could do both. Just saying.

|

9/3/2019 12:38 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

I rather not be a slave 🤷🏻‍♂️

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

9/3/2019 12:58 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Hmmmm, having enough money to do what you want makes you a slave. But being too poor to change your situation, to the point you ask for handouts on a bmx forum, and can’t afford to do anything doesn’t?

Don’t get me wrong. I’m anti capitalist. But we live in a capitalist world. You need money to do stuff. Therefore, earn money so you can do stuff. Or be a bum and make up excuses and do nothing with your life 🤔

|

9/3/2019 1:58 PM

.pegless. wrote:

So you'd rather be a worthless wanker wasting space on a bmx forum? Again, can you just fuck off?

|

9/3/2019 3:31 PM

.pegless. wrote:

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

So you'd rather be a worthless wanker wasting space on a bmx forum? Again, can you just fuck off?

I think I’ll continue to post on here since it gets your panties in a bunch 😆

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

9/3/2019 7:14 PM

I agree on it not being worth. I wish they did like..a season pass, one day every 2 weeks. 26 sessions. A weekend, I would barely get to enjoy all of the fun. I went as a kid for a week, and had a friend who worked there. He would occasionally give us the go to come up and shred for a night when it was possible. Even in that week I only reaaally rode at 2 of the facilities. So many options on what to do, but a weekend heck. It's not enough time!

That being said you're guaranteed to enjoy yourself, hope you have a good time man! Try to squeeze as much variety in as possible and not spend a whole day on one line like I do.. lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/4/2019 2:51 AM

I’m pretty sure the idea isn’t so you can go there to train and learn loads. It’s for the experience, and to have fun. Kinda like a weekend fishing trip for guys that ride bikes instead of go fishing. I can’t imagine many people spending their whole time there on the resi. It’s just time to enjoy being on bikes with friends. No different from a road trip really. Only you’re guaranteed being able to ride, without having to worry about the weather, or getting kicked by security.

It’s not my cup of tea. But I completely understand why others would go

|