Woodward west

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2013 9:55 PM

I was wondering what extra parts i should bring to woodward(ses. 7&8), so far i'm bringing pedals, 2 tubes and a tire and if anyone knows what they sell in there shop could you let me know?
thanks!

|

6/14/2013 10:00 PM

lube, spokes like 4 and tools

|

6/15/2013 12:59 PM

besides that I would bring some grease, spokes, maybe grips, and tools. In there shop I'm sure they have anything you would need tho; like grips, tires, tubes, etc.

|

6/15/2013 1:19 PM

TBH if i was going away anywhere to ride i would have...

Tools - Allen Keys, Socket Set (Don't forget the extension if you run pegs!) Tyre Levers, Hand Pump, Chain Breaker.
Extras - A few Inner Tubes, I never really bother with Grease or Lubricant, I think at least one spare Tyre is a must!
MONEY. I know you will do your best to be prepared but i guarantee you will forget something, If you have some spare cash you can buy whatever you need or have someone install it (They do have a work shop right?)

I think the whole Woodward deal is a brilliant idea. There's nothing like this in the UK & when i was 15/16 i would've killed for an opportunity to go to Woodward.

|

6/15/2013 4:03 PM

alright thanks! i will definitely put some spokes and lube in my bag.

|

6/15/2013 4:19 PM

Brownboys wrote:

The lube isn't for your chain. It's for all the anal sex you will be having in the cabin

|

6/15/2013 4:22 PM

Brownboys wrote:

i like too bike wrote:

The lube isn't for your chain. It's for all the anal sex you will be having in the cabin

well duh

|

6/15/2013 7:45 PM

You just need money and tubes. They have everything you could need in the shop, however there isnt the best selection on stuff so if you need something for sure then bring it. Also bring all your own tools, its easier that way. I am leaving tomorrow and will be there for two weeks!

|

6/15/2013 8:13 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

You just need money and tubes. They have everything you could need in the shop, however there isnt the best selection on stuff so if you need something for sure then bring it. Also bring all your own tools, its easier that way. I am leaving tomorrow and will be there for two weeks!

lucky dude i got the full scholarship just couldn't pay for the travel

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/15/2013 9:24 PM

Woodward is gay.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/15/2013 9:33 PM

Ive always wanted to ride woodward.......but id have to book vacation to do that........rather go to another indoor park with foam pit and resi......a vacation bike trip just isnt the same without getting some good partying in and i hear that is frowned upon in woodward........bike trip with no beer thatd be hurtin......but their parks look good ill give them that

|