World's first girl double barspin!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2013 7:29 PM

More of a double busdriver, but for crying out loud, it's a damn FEMALE!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/23/2013 7:33 PM

sweg

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/23/2013 7:35 PM

kewl

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/23/2013 7:57 PM

she can double my barspin anytime.

wait what

|

12/23/2013 8:05 PM

Awesome. Personally though, I think truckdrivers or busdrivers look so much more natural when doing multiple bar spins. looks smoother and not as weird and glitchy.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

12/23/2013 9:01 PM

Cool, but the only person yo have my heart with barspins is nyquist.

|

12/23/2013 9:03 PM

this looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

|

12/23/2013 10:59 PM

ultrasonic wrote:

this looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

You can't be serious? This is all on TCU and everything. Why would a respected rider go and do that? It's not even sensible..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/23/2013 11:01 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

His suicide no hander bar thingies are awesome! And he's goofy-footed! WHOOO!!! Goofy-footed pride!!! \m/, ,\m/

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/23/2013 11:02 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

Awesome. Personally though, I think truckdrivers or busdrivers look so much more natural when doing multiple bar spins. looks smoother and not as weird and glitchy.

Yeah, mostly everyone does them like that. Look at Stevie Churchill's double bars. So dialed.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/23/2013 11:02 PM

Neat. haha i hope more and more girls start riding in a serious way. I want to marry a BMX girl. Ride all day, fuck all night. Thats the way to do it. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/23/2013 11:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

she can double my barspin anytime.

wait what

Which way do you naturally bar? And I've seen you bar both ways too. But you spin switch on sometimes. I forgot. Tell me all your natural and goofy stuff..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/23/2013 11:05 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Which way do you naturally bar? And I've seen you bar both ways too. But you spin switch on sometimes. I forgot. Tell me all your natural and goofy stuff..

I bar clockwise which is surprisingly correct for me since I'm right foot forward. I can't barspin the other way but I'm working on that. I can 180 bar both ways too but spinning to the left, which is switch for me, is easier since it levels out more

|

12/23/2013 11:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I bar clockwise which is surprisingly correct for me since I'm right foot forward. I can't barspin the other way but I'm working on that. I can 180 bar both ways too but spinning to the left, which is switch for me, is easier since it levels out more

I guess so. Since goofy foot is already set up for switch (regular) spins. I can't get those switch spins. I hop like two tire way..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/24/2013 7:28 AM

bars flips and turndowns or tables. thats all girls do on bmx. it makes girls seem like pusssys

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/24/2013 7:40 AM

My sister can do a truckdriver.

|

12/24/2013 9:40 AM

Garnished wrote:

Vid or it didn't happen. That'd put your sister pretty high up on the best female riders list. Did you see 'sister session' at simple last year?

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/24/2013 10:23 AM

Garnished wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

Vid or it didn't happen. That'd put your sister pretty high up on the best female riders list. Did you see 'sister session' at simple last year?

I did.. It was not very good but at least they were trying i guess like i've seen girl skaters that are up there with the guy pro's but in bmx they are way far apart but it's cool too see.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/24/2013 10:30 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

bars flips and turndowns or tables. thats all girls do on bmx. it makes girls seem like pusssys

they are pussies

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/24/2013 10:39 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

BMXism wrote:

they are pussies

they have pussies

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2013 10:44 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I did.. It was not very good but at least they were trying i guess like i've seen girl skaters that are up there with the guy pro's but in bmx they are way far apart but it's cool too see.

I know, I was dissapointed, coz let's face it, a good girl bmxer is the link between sex and bmx we've all been.waitin for

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/24/2013 11:12 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

BMXism wrote:

they are pussies

bmxsteve99 wrote:

they have pussies

What more is there?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/24/2013 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2013 11:23 AM

BMXism wrote:

they are pussies

bmxsteve99 wrote:

they have pussies

BMXism wrote:

What more is there?

That bit of skin around the vagina?, that's a woman I think! Lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/24/2013 11:31 AM

lol

good for the her on the double bar though. chicks have a harder time on bikes than on skateboards.. it's an upper body thing, lots of pulling up in bmx.

|

12/24/2013 4:40 PM

Chick bmxers the world needs more of this awsomeness

|

12/24/2013 7:29 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

90% of girls ride strictly park. 10% of everything else and I have yet to see many girls hit dirt at all. Look up Katya Kruglova, she's ehh at street but I guess more street-influenced park riding. She was in the 2013 Sister Session.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/25/2013 12:37 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

this.

and also, I used to work with angie marino... she was kewl

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/25/2013 12:38 AM

ultrasonic wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You can't be serious? This is all on TCU and everything. Why would a respected rider go and do that? It's not even sensible..

He's not serious..

|

12/25/2013 12:53 AM

ultrasonic wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

He's not serious..

lololol I didn't even realize that someone took that seriously

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "