Worst bail ever

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2014 1:34 PM

What was the worst bail thats happened to you?

|

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

3/6/2014 1:46 PM

Slipping my pedals and smacking my face into the handlebars breaking my nose and orbital bone

Fun fact: thats how i came up with my vital username

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 1:54 PM

Fractured my eye socket / skull on a tire ride on a skinny brick ledge back in the day. Major concussion wasn't fun.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/6/2014 1:55 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Slipping my pedals and smacking my face into the handlebars breaking my nose and orbital bone

Fun fact: thats how i came up ...more

Lol for a while i thought you copied feeble-to-face.

Ummm well i didn't really have time to bail. I was going maybe 20 mph just pedaling out of my neighborhood to go get some clips, next thing i know i'm faceplanting on the ground. I still don't know why it happened. I tore my hands up REAL bad and my face got stuck to my braces. I was in shock but i did film this hilarious video of my self after it happened. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnSOMVZ13q8

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/6/2014 2:02 PM

Jumping a 7ft tall 18ft gap double. Bars went sideways and rammed about a 1/2 inch above my dick. Had a perfect bloody circle way to close for comfort. I walked funny for about 3 days.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

3/6/2014 2:10 PM

got my pants caught in my chain, pulled my ass down between my tire and seat post, worst taint rugburn ever...true story...it's happened more than once too.

|

3/6/2014 2:14 PM

sbc785 wrote:

got my pants caught in my chain, pulled my ass down between my tire and seat post, worst taint rugburn ever...true ...more

This has happened to me too it's why i hate baggy pants.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/6/2014 2:15 PM

I got a funny one. On Tuesday I was out riding, and for some strange reason, My front wheel flew off while doing a bunny hop up onto a curb. (I know the axle nuts were tight, because I had been riding like that for several days). The wheel went rolling across somebody's yard, and I ended up face-down on the ground with the rest of the bike in FRONT of me. Luckily I brought my trusty adjustible crescent wrench with me.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

3/6/2014 2:18 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ummm well i didn't really have time to bail. I was going maybe 20 mph ...more

Lol no i actually didnt even notice gis user name until after i made my account (i looked for a few days too just to make sure i didnt accidently get a username like someone elses), came on and saw his name i was like fuck but still kept it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2014 2:20 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Fun fact: thats how i came up ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Lol no i actually didnt even notice gis user name until after i made my account (i looked for a few days too just to make sure ...more

Lol that's funny

EDIT: WOOHOOO 1000 posts!

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/6/2014 2:27 PM

I was jumping a high obstacle. Cliped my rear tire. I smadhed my knee, 2 weeks of injure.
Another was a few years ago. I was riding and my friend failed, i pushed the brakes and i flew. Broke my arm and my teeth.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/6/2014 2:32 PM

You can hit your balls hard enough and cause them to wrap around each other. It's called torsioned testicle, and it requires surgery to unwind your boys. I know from personal experience and it ain't no fun!!! Imagine the feeling of when your balls get hit hard. Now imagine having that feeling not go away until after you had surgery. It was awful!!! BTW, you have to have surgery or else you risk losing one or both of your testicles due to the fact they cut off circulation from each other.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/6/2014 2:49 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

You can hit your balls hard enough and cause them to wrap around each other. It's called torsioned testicle, and it requires ...more

Shit thats the hell.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 2:59 PM

Yeah man, it was some of the worst pain I've been in. Before surgery, they had to do an ultrasound on me down there to see how bad it was, and it felt like my boys kept getting run over by a steam roller since they were so sensitive!

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 3:06 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

You can hit your balls hard enough and cause them to wrap around each other. It's called torsioned testicle, and it requires ...more

I feel sick just thinking about that shit. Fuck that !

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/6/2014 3:28 PM

When i was 15 i got hit by a car that ran a red light. Broke my leg. The person that hit me was my mom

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

3/6/2014 3:28 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

This makes me want to never go outside ever again!

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/6/2014 3:35 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This makes me want to never go outside ever again!

Ever since that happened, I always get super freaked deep down inside when I rack myself, thinking "Please don't happen again!!!" Fortunately, it hasn't.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 3:44 PM

My worst bail was...
Trying to do a nose manual with the brake.. and my brake was very soft so, to do the nose I had to make a bunny only with the rear wheel, so, I did it, and my brake was so soft , and my pedals so used that, when i did the bunny, my feet didn't stuck with the back pedal and next thing i know was that I was handstanding over my bars... and then i was with the face on the ground...

|

3/6/2014 3:47 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

When i was 15 i got hit by a car that ran a red light. Broke my leg. The person that hit me was my mom

Daaam. That sucks.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 3:49 PM

I slipped pedals on a flat 180 and I landed ass on my back wheel and my dick got sucked into the wishbone of my frame.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/6/2014 4:02 PM

jumping dirt jums (which i rarely ride anymore), was going through a set, overshot, hit the next jump with waaay too much speed, and bailed halfway through. I smacked my face into the landing lip of the next jump, dislocated my shoulder, broke a finger, and managed to lose a lot of skin on my face

never went to the doctor for any of it, still fine

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/6/2014 6:24 PM

Face planted on a high speed rocket manual. Chipped tooth.
OTB'd after hitting a big rock on a dh run. Separated shoulder.
Fell off a trail and rolled about 15-20 feet before being abruptly stopped by a tree. Bruised back.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/6/2014 6:31 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Lol, that happened to friend of mine his mom hit him as she backed out their garage

|

Murica bike check

3/6/2014 6:47 PM

hit my brakes bailed mid air peg and pedal to knee on the way down... have had knee issues since

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/6/2014 6:54 PM

If we're talking terms of how bad the crash was, I think I'd have to say the time I hauled serious ass at an upledge.. Now, this ledge went up but it was only like 6 inches wide and on the other side it was just a slant about 6 inches lower than the ledge we grinded. if that makes sense.

Anyway.. I hauled ass at it and went to feeble hard 180 out of it but was going so fast & lost control of the grind, my friend end went over too far & slipped off the ledge and I flew, I got sent to my hands and rolled. Shook me up pretty bad, didn't break anything though idk how, somehow didn't rip my palms open either but my wrists hurt like fuck & I ripped my jeans at the knees & cut them a bit, even somehow cut my boxers near the waist in the front. Shit hurt haha

That's just a bad crash & the worst I can think of offhand.. If we're talking in terms of injury/how bad it hurt.. I tore my ACL, but the crash wasn't that gnarly.

|

3/6/2014 8:08 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Holy shit man that makes my stomach hurt just reading it, if that ever happen to id probably never leave the house without a cup

|

Murica bike check

3/6/2014 8:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Lol no i actually didnt even notice gis user name until after i made my account (i looked for a few days too just to make sure ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Lol that's funny

EDIT: WOOHOOO 1000 posts!

weeeeeeeeee

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/6/2014 8:23 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Holy shit man that makes my stomach hurt just reading it, if that ever happen to id probably never leave the house without a ...more

Yeah I probably should be sporting one lol!!!

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 11:16 PM

Got hit by a car, well, the car hit me instead... That bastard was in the wrong.

|

Bruh