Worst bmx injury?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2013 5:17 PM

Mine happened today, i was waay too tired to ride, but you guy say i never ride so i tryed to. I tryed an x-up, my bars got caught between my legs and my nuts died.
Whats your worst injury?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 5:21 PM

180 bar, miss the bars and land on my head, was unconscious for a few seconds.
I know a guy riding trails that went with his bars stuck in his stomach from a failed x up.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/12/2013 5:22 PM

lol dumbass. Broken Bones

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/12/2013 5:28 PM

andyferly wrote:

I know a guy riding trails that went with his bars stuck in his stomach from a failed x up.

Ouch. Were you wearing a helmet?

|

I ride for my papou.

7/12/2013 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2013 5:39 PM

When to jump off this ledge gap thing and face planted hard and my bike fell on my back.

took it like a boss

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/12/2013 5:33 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

When to jump off this ledge gap thing and face planted hard and my bike fell on my back.

took it like a boss

my bike fell on my bike?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/12/2013 5:39 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bike fell on my bike?

Lmao. I have never fell on a gap

|

I ride for my papou.

7/12/2013 5:39 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

took it like a boss

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bike fell on my bike?

Just corrected a typo.

Can't type properly at all today.

|

7/12/2013 5:46 PM

andyferly wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Ouch. Were you wearing a helmet?

No that's why I lost consciousness.
It was really stupid on my part, that trick out of a box on concrete without a helmet.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/12/2013 5:50 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

took it like a boss

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bike fell on my bike?

SickDude wrote:

Going to jinx yourself...

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/12/2013 5:54 PM

Andy. Thats why i never ride without a helmet ahah
Mike. Shit im spooked now

|

I ride for my papou.

7/12/2013 5:55 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bike fell on my bike?

SickDude wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Maybe because you never tried a gap.

Hopping from 1 curb to another doesn't count

|

7/12/2013 5:56 PM

went to Ollie op the corner of the little devil bowl landed flat and fractured my heel

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/12/2013 6:02 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I have done7 sets and huge 3 blocks. Shut your mouth. Just because vital loves u doesnt give u the right be be a dick

|

I ride for my papou.

7/12/2013 6:15 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I have done7 sets and huge 3 blocks. Shut your mouth. Just because vital loves u doesnt give u the right be be a dick

Don't even ridicule me with the 'lmao' shit then. It makes me think that you're looking over me as if you're better.

I am far from loved on here too, I got my fair share of hate too, Chuck, Andy and a few others wisened and straightened me out.

Andy is the one that told me to get the bike I have now and it was such a good choice, no problems with my bike.

I will always trust Andy

|

7/12/2013 6:18 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Don't even ridicule me with the 'lmao' shit then. It makes me think that you're looking over me as if you're better.

I am far from loved on here too, I got my fair share of hate too, Chuck, Andy and a few others wisened and straightened me out.

Andy is the one that told me to get the bike I have now and it was such a good choice, no problems with my bike.

I will always trust Andy

Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahah i was laughing at feeble to face. Get your facts straight before you start being a dick.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/12/2013 6:37 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahah i was laughing at feeble to face. Get your facts straight before you start being a dick.

Photo
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/14/2013 10:46 AM

Brain hemorrhage or dislocated 2 veetebrae on my spine

|

7/14/2013 11:30 AM

Tore my lateral miniscuses in both knees. Happened at separate times. It's weird

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/14/2013 6:18 PM

gapping over a ditch into traffic as a kid and my 1 piece cranks brake at the turn, ripped a huge hole in my leg. 2 layers of my first stitches.

|

In midschool bike rides you.

7/14/2013 6:48 PM

Destroyed shoulder and 3 fractured vertabrae, as well as a likely concussion.

Good times.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2013 7:12 PM

All in one crash....

Head Injury causing, Epilepsy, Black Outs & Short Term Memory Loss..

Destroyed my right shoulder.. I had to have reconstructive surgery but the idiot surgeon didn't do a very good job of it & has de-stabilized the Joint causing me to lean to one side. They took so long to do the operation that some bone fragment got stuck inside my shoulder socket & damaged the nerves in the right hand side of my upper body. Over the near 10 years this has been going on i have developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. The One or Two damaged Nerves in my upper body have been sending out pain signals to other nerves in my upper body so they are all sending out pain signals now which cause EXTREME Chronic Pain like the worst pain imaginable x 100. Over the 10-ish years this has been going on i have been on numerous different pain killers & nerve blockers & now i have ended up on 500mg of Tramadol which is a very strong painkiller in itself. 3.6 GRAMS of Gabapentin which is a very strong Nerve Blocker & this year i have been put on Morphine & the dose has slowly been raised to the point i am now taking 240mg of Morphine Per Day! Which i am told is a VERY high dose but that has killed the pain off pretty damn well! But it makes me incredibly high & i cant really do anything other than sleep off the initial high & then i try to get on with things the best i can when the initial big high wears off.

|

7/14/2013 7:20 PM

broken eye socket, fractured the same ankle twice

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/14/2013 7:27 PM

Topsey wrote:

All in one crash....

Head Injury causing, Epilepsy, Black Outs & Short Term Memory Loss..

Destroyed my right shoulder.. I had to have reconstructive surgery but the idiot surgeon didn't do a very good job of it & has de-stabilized the Joint causing me to lean to one side. They took so long to do the operation that some bone fragment got stuck inside my shoulder socket & damaged the nerves in the right hand side of my upper body. Over the near 10 years this has been going on i have developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. The One or Two damaged Nerves in my upper body have been sending out pain signals to other nerves in my upper body so they are all sending out pain signals now which cause EXTREME Chronic Pain like the worst pain imaginable x 100. Over the 10-ish years this has been going on i have been on numerous different pain killers & nerve blockers & now i have ended up on 500mg of Tramadol which is a very strong painkiller in itself. 3.6 GRAMS of Gabapentin which is a very strong Nerve Blocker & this year i have been put on Morphine & the dose has slowly been raised to the point i am now taking 240mg of Morphine Per Day! Which i am told is a VERY high dose but that has killed the pain off pretty damn well! But it makes me incredibly high & i cant really do anything other than sleep off the initial high & then i try to get on with things the best i can when the initial big high wears off.

sorry to hear that what did you try to do , will you be able to ride regular soon

|

7/14/2013 7:32 PM

Rolled ankle. I pretty much stick to doing things at I know I can do. That's probably why I don't progress as fast as others but hey I'm healthy.

|

7/14/2013 7:43 PM

Back when I literally first started learning how to ride a bike, I somehow manage to nosedive into a curb and have my tire slip. I then faceplanted cause it was kind of fast, and I had road rash all over, chipped my front tooth a tiny bit, and got a minor concussion. Thank god I had a helmet at the time. Makes me wanna ride with my helmet today. And I got a really badly sprain wrist last year from trying to 180 a 3 set cause I was just starting 180s and for some stupid reason thought it'd be a great idea to try it off something high.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/14/2013 7:58 PM

chad88 wrote:

sorry to hear that what did you try to do , will you be able to ride regular soon

I got big headed. Hauled ass at a 7 foot spine, cased really hard & just got thrown head & shoulder into the floor. I was unconscious for a little bit, my friend at the time was a first aider so he sorted me out. I don't know why buy i ALWAYS wore my helmet when i attempted to ride park. When i stood up after waking up i undid the strap & it literally fell off into 2 pieces. Split straight down the middle. It was a fucking scary crash & i honestly do not know what would have come of me if i wasn't wearing a helmet that day. I am going through some treatment right now & i may have to have surgery again to remove a damaged nerve & rehab will take some time due it it being a nerve. But i m optimistic that i will ride again. I was diagnosed with Diabetes a couple of months ago & i am getting on top of that as well right now so when everything is sorted "Stars Align" & all that B.S lol. I hope to get back on a BMX, even if i just cruise around with my friends do a few grinds, as long as I'm on a BMX i'll be happy.

|

7/14/2013 8:10 PM

Topsey has balls bigger than my head. I have cryed from shinner, and you almost died. Mad respect

|

I ride for my papou.

7/14/2013 8:10 PM

Nothing serious surprisingly, i know my limits, and i know when is the time to surpass them. Usually im all sore and scraped up tho so i guess i am normal.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/14/2013 8:29 PM

Sprocket went through my leg, rolled ankle on a 3.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.