Worst crash video ever seen?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2017 8:23 PM

What's the worst crash video you've seen?
Mine probably Stephen Murray's crash or maybe the Alex Liiv crash.

Alex Liiv crash (in case you haven't seen it):

We all know I can't link Stephen's crash
|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/21/2017 11:01 PM

Ouch he ate shit for real right there....

|

4/21/2017 11:30 PM

Nothing will beat Alex's crash in terms of brutality . Stephens was an accident , a rare event that had a horrible outcome .

I saw on Facebook a motorcycle accident that left some dude literally faceless , no helmet and he must have slid on it for a hundred feet or so ... least to say THAT was the most fucked up crash I've seen to date . Like literally . No face .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2017 5:16 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Nothing will beat Alex's crash in terms of brutality . Stephens was an accident , a rare event that had a horrible outcome .

...more

Yeah motorcycle crash's tend to be pretty nasty compared to most of the BMX ones i've seen, sure you can technically die doing both but i think for "death toll" and "potential injury" motorcycles will always be more dangerous, its just what happens when you introduce an engine into the equation that can move a bike way faster than your legs can.

the crash that's always stuck with me was bob prices crash at the IOM TT, throttle jammed open on one of the slowest parts of the circuit and he went into the pub wall at WOT.

haven't seen any BMX crashes yet that would put me off, Scotty Cramners was the most recent but there isn't any footage around yet from that yet.

|

4/23/2017 12:56 PM

|

4/23/2017 1:16 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

But that's not "THE" crash he had, he got up and walked away from that one as i've watched that crash in one of his youtube vids on his channel, hence why its edited so poorly from the second of impact and then jump-cuts to a video of an ambulance.

Scotty says he's in process of getting the footage off a corrupted HDD, hence why no "proper" footage of crash exists, and going from big boys explanation of "what happened" his wheel went into a hole that was covered by some rubbish on the ground and he went over the bars.

|

4/23/2017 1:54 PM

Really theres more? I thought that was it. I thought he caught his wheel on the ramp wall opening and bit it. Wierd. Post that shit up when you find it ..... I love watching rich kids eat shit.i could watch kids fall of thier bikes all day...

|

4/23/2017 3:28 PM

Scotty did a tire ride or wall ride ( I forgot ) to whip , and landed it . As he was riding out he hopped a bush / curb gap and there was a hidden pothole on the other side and he went OTB.

The YouTube link above ain't the one that put him out

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/24/2017 5:49 AM

Scotty fell to the huge pit when he landed whip

|

Land it or go home

4/24/2017 11:11 AM

Saddest and worst one I've ever seen was murray's crash

|

4/24/2017 11:59 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Saddest and worst one I've ever seen was murray's crash

I remember not wanting to watch anything bmx related for almost a year after seeing Stephen's crash, although I didn't see it on TV I did stumble upon the actual uncensored footage on a random forum somewhere but it was removed pretty quickly I hear.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/25/2017 12:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2017 12:36 AM

This is a basically similar video , not the exact same as previously mentioned but almost identical ( I guess it happens more often then not ? )

Anyways what's I'm about to link is extremely graphic and I wouldn't not recommend watching if you're a pussy .

Honestly moral is wear a god damn helmet if you're on a motorcycle or going big on a bike

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/25/2017 7:04 AM

^i remember seeing that one on fb. gnarly.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/25/2017 5:00 PM

Holy man that was brutal...when he pulls on it cause he thinks something is stuck to his face....

|