Worst day ever

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2013 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 11:03 PM

Sommemand my homies went to the local park and some no goods stole our camera gear our hats. And our phones. What the fuck is wrong with people. So that's 3200 dollars worth of shit to some no good hood rats

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/5/2013 9:56 PM

That sucks man.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/5/2013 9:57 PM

That's why I carry a gun in my car

|

It’s all bmx

5/5/2013 10:00 PM

That sucks. Use find my iphone and track those bitches down or call your provider and they give you the location then you kill them

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/5/2013 10:03 PM

Sons of bitches. Good thing they didn't take your guys' bikes either.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 10:05 PM

The worst part is they're probably gonna sell most of that shit for a fraction of what it's actually worth. Your park doesn't have any security cameras?

And are you sure it was black folk? If you saw them before, you guys should have kept your guard up. ..not because they're black.... just gotta watch your shit better bro.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/5/2013 10:04 PM

you might wanna edit the N word out of your post, I understand your frustration but getting banned won't help you.

I'm sorry for the lose of your stuff though, fuck those faggots. Fucking trash. But yeah you should see if you can use the find my iphone app, or if you're lucky they'll take photos of themselves and it'll get synced to the cloud and you can get it from there (assuming you back your shit up to the cloud, I think that's how that works) and then you can use that to identify them.

|

5/5/2013 10:14 PM

Omg that blows. Was it that new camera you just got?!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 10:19 PM

"King Swag" got his stuff jacked by "crook swaggots" tongue

Sucks. Go drive around and mace them

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/5/2013 10:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

you might wanna edit the N word out of your post, I understand your frustration but getting banned won't help you.

I'm sorry for the lose of your stuff though, fuck those faggots. Fucking trash. But yeah you should see if you can use the find my iphone app, or if you're lucky they'll take photos of themselves and it'll get synced to the cloud and you can get it from there (assuming you back your shit up to the cloud, I think that's how that works) and then you can use that to identify them.

He's pissed.Give him a chance to edit........

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/5/2013 10:30 PM

bloghogs wrote:

He's pissed.Give him a chance to edit........

yeah that's why I said edit, if this happened to me I'd no doubt use profanity like that but turn around and edit it once I'm a bit calmer. shits gotta suck sad

|

5/5/2013 10:31 PM

Shit man, that sucks, try tracking down your phones, contact providers and such.
As for the hats well not a big loss, I would be most worried about the filming equipment.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/6/2013 6:19 AM

Fuck man, that fucking sucks! You had an iPhone 5, too. Who's stuff was it mostly?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/6/2013 6:22 AM

yeah at this ghetto ass skate par k i go to , someone stole the skaters camera bag , and my friends bag , then tried to break into my friends car , broke his window and almost took his shotgun

|

5/6/2013 9:15 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Fuck man, that fucking sucks! You had an iPhone 5, too. Who's stuff was it mostly?

we both had like 1200-1300 dollars in camera shit..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:17 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

you might wanna edit the N word out of your post, I understand your frustration but getting banned won't help you.

I'm sorry for the lose of your stuff though, fuck those faggots. Fucking trash. But yeah you should see if you can use the find my iphone app, or if you're lucky they'll take photos of themselves and it'll get synced to the cloud and you can get it from there (assuming you back your shit up to the cloud, I think that's how that works) and then you can use that to identify them.

i didnt tirn on that app sad

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:18 AM

andyferly wrote:

Shit man, that sucks, try tracking down your phones, contact providers and such.
As for the hats well not a big loss, I would be most worried about the filming equipment.

yea, they wont track it..i gotta talk to the police again, but really who the fuck takes and old ass hat

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:18 AM

dream wrote:

Omg that blows. Was it that new camera you just got?!

yep

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:22 AM

BMXism wrote:

The worst part is they're probably gonna sell most of that shit for a fraction of what it's actually worth. Your park doesn't have any security cameras?

And are you sure it was black folk? If you saw them before, you guys should have kept your guard up. ..not because they're black.... just gotta watch your shit better bro.

im positive, we ID-ed them, know where they live, and know their names...not tryin to start shit tho, not gonna go into the hood, and walk up to them on their turf and get my ass beat, i filed a police report and since it is over 950 dollars worth of stuff its grand theft and a felony..they skaters are at the park like every day, and the police are racist so they said that when they get them, they are hoping that one or both of those low lifes are on paroll or probation so they can legally search their house...i am so heated right now, so many bangers were on the camerea...

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:22 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

That's why I carry a gun in my car

yep, i am totally gonna get a gun when i turn 18

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 9:25 AM

Damn, did you atleast luck out on your phone? Do you have insurance on your phone? When I got my 5, I started paying $10 a month and it covers EVERYTHING.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/6/2013 9:41 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Damn, did you atleast luck out on your phone? Do you have insurance on your phone? When I got my 5, I started paying $10 a month and it covers EVERYTHING.

nope..for some reason my step dad didnt get insurance so its gonna cost like 800 bucks..so pissed right now..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 10:05 AM

shame man, hope shit turns out for ya and next time, might be a good idea to insure stuff as ya can never be too safe

|

Bruh

5/6/2013 12:12 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

shame man, hope shit turns out for ya and next time, might be a good idea to insure stuff as ya can never be too safe

you cant isure a camera..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/6/2013 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 2:13 PM

king_swag wrote:

im positive, we ID-ed them, know where they live, and know their names...not tryin to start shit tho, not gonna go into the hood, and walk up to them on their turf and get my ass beat, i filed a police report and since it is over 950 dollars worth of stuff its grand theft and a felony..they skaters are at the park like every day, and the police are racist so they said that when they get them, they are hoping that one or both of those low lifes are on paroll or probation so they can legally search their house...i am so heated right now, so many bangers were on the camerea...

Hopefully at best, you guys get your shit back. And those idiots learn a lesson, but I doubt it. I know the type that just want to take, take, take. Fucking low lifes with nothing better to do with their time but "mayk papur".. fucking idiots.

Hey, I'm hoping you get the camera back at least, I wanna see some of those bangers!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/6/2013 2:43 PM

andyferly wrote:

Shit man, that sucks, try tracking down your phones, contact providers and such.
As for the hats well not a big loss, I would be most worried about the filming equipment.

king_swag wrote:

yea, they wont track it..i gotta talk to the police again, but really who the fuck takes and old ass hat

If you contact apple and tell them what happened they can tell you to what Apple ID the iPhone was registered if you can prove you're the original owner and the guys restored it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/6/2013 4:00 PM

did you leave your stuff unattended or did they rob you?

TRUST NO ONE and expect that everyone wants your shit.

Some shit fuck stole my 42 inch tv and laptop out of my house last week. I feel your loss, man.

|

5/6/2013 6:24 PM

Fuck no!!! Is that all your gear gone???

|

5/6/2013 8:53 PM

that sux i snapped my first frame ever friday and i thought that was bad

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/6/2013 10:44 PM

brianoob wrote:

Fuck no!!! Is that all your gear gone???

yea, my dvx shit..sooooo pissed, but apperantly if i have proof that i owned that stuff, then homeowners insurance will cover it, i just gotta pay like a 500$ deductable...good thing is is that the camera brand new is like 3500...if i get that much imma get like an HVX and a centry optics extreme or whatever that lens is

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media