Worst day ever

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 9:26 AM

brianoob wrote:

Fuck no!!! Is that all your gear gone???

king_swag wrote:

yea, my dvx shit..sooooo pissed, but apperantly if i have proof that i owned that stuff, then homeowners insurance will cover it, i just gotta pay like a 500$ deductable...good thing is is that the camera brand new is like 3500...if i get that much imma get like an HVX and a centry optics extreme or whatever that lens is

Well at least things are working some what. I'm sure the phone you can easily prove. Got any receipts for the camera?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/7/2013 9:48 AM

brianoob wrote:

Fuck no!!! Is that all your gear gone???

king_swag wrote:

yea, my dvx shit..sooooo pissed, but apperantly if i have proof that i owned that stuff, then homeowners insurance will cover it, i just gotta pay like a 500$ deductable...good thing is is that the camera brand new is like 3500...if i get that much imma get like an HVX and a centry optics extreme or whatever that lens is

FreddyDapice wrote:

Well at least things are working some what. I'm sure the phone you can easily prove. Got any receipts for the camera?

yep, got all the recipts

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media