Worst fall you ever had?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2013 4:27 PM

what is the worst fall you have ever had? i tend not to wreck a lot and when i do it is minor. i get lucky honestly haha but the worst i had is when i rolled my ankle real bad trying to 180 off this weird thing and couldnt walk for like a day haha. oh and i hate whenever my nuts hit my stem or my knee hits my stem haha.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/31/2013 4:29 PM

I was going to hit a gap and my chain slipped and my sprocket went into my leg.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/31/2013 4:31 PM

Missed a 180 bar bashed the back of my head on the ground, passed out a few seconds and got back up with a few bruises and some pain.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/31/2013 4:34 PM

tried doing a wheelie back in the late 1930's and my bike caught on fire and exploded, causing WWII. shit sucked.

|

3/31/2013 4:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

tried doing a wheelie back in the late 1930's and my bike caught on fire and exploded, causing WWII. shit sucked.

Photo

I always thought a bar to ice caused WWII.
|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/31/2013 4:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

best answer. haha hitler made you wreck right? haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/31/2013 4:37 PM

Four wrote:

I was going to hit a gap and my chain slipped and my sprocket went into my leg.

ow!
prolly got a sick scar!

|

3/31/2013 4:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the wheelie heard round the world, i remember this shit from history

|

3/31/2013 5:06 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

ow!
prolly got a sick scar!

Yup it was pretty bad 31 stitches and whatnot.

|

3/31/2013 5:08 PM

I think nose casing a step up going mach 10 and flying about 10ft.
It was not too bad pain wise just a little sliding.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/31/2013 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2013 8:41 PM

Wen I ate it trying to bar off a curb and one end of the bars stabbed me in the waste and the other side bent to shit against the ground. Painful as hell.

My best fall was when I broke my wrist in front of Robbo and got up all quick like a badass.cool
rob was like "tha was a pretty big slam dude!". I duct taped it and kept riding. my csb for the day.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/31/2013 5:15 PM

The one I had two days ago... fractured my tibia and im in a splint right now and might have to get a cast

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/31/2013 5:15 PM

BMXism wrote:

Wen I ate it trying to bar off a curb and one end of the bars stabbed me in the waste and the other side bent to shit against ...more

Who's robbo? you talking about Rob and big?

|

3/31/2013 5:17 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Probably talkin about Robbie Morales, the owner of Cult and whatnot.

|

3/31/2013 5:17 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

no way! he actually hooked me up with his personal bike after that

Photo

|

3/31/2013 5:18 PM

BMXism wrote:

Wen I ate it trying to bar off a curb and one end of the bars stabbed me in the waste and the other side bent to shit against ...more

Aav1996 wrote:

Haha
Im not gonna answer man.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/31/2013 5:19 PM

BMXism wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

llmao! Robbo the cult manager or the rider for mutiny.

my worst fall was, i was riding than i slowly hit the curb and flipped over, and i caught myself with my hands, but i saw a small scrape it hurt really bad

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/31/2013 7:36 PM

Robbie the owner of Cult. He was at the park by himself just riding around scoping out the place, chillin. A few months later the team came down including Aaron and I think Corey Martinez? .. Just a random mix of dudes. There were kiddies everywhere so it was complete chaos. Was a while back..before the skaters petitioned us out. BULLSHIT.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/31/2013 8:52 PM

Overshot a double, landed flat, nutted myself, hit my chin on the crossbar of my handlebars, and popped my arm out of socket

|

4/1/2013 12:17 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

no way! he actually hooked me up with his personal bike after that

Photo

Looks like he recovered from getting his Eastern stolen then.

|

4/1/2013 12:39 AM

Fall of 2003.Record rain and a lawn full of leaves.

|

4/1/2013 1:23 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Looks like he recovered from getting his Eastern stolen then.

Hahaha I love that video.

|

4/1/2013 3:27 AM

doin about 30 on a road and some faggot on his phone wasn't paying attention when driving and hit my rear wheel causing me to swerve out to the left into a curb where i slid on my face for about 20 meters that sucked major balls -_-

|

Bruh

4/7/2013 4:47 PM

I was at my skatepark and I just table aired a vert quarter and when I came down some idiot ran into me and I got thrown off my bike and broke my toe, finger and wrist, and got all bruised up... I was more sad because my brand new premium samsara wheel was destroyed!!!!!!

|

4/7/2013 6:32 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Fall of 2003.Record rain and a lawn full of leaves.

Hahahahaha

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/7/2013 6:48 PM

Fractured my skull above my eye socket, tried riding down a skinny declined ledge bout 3ft drop one side and bout 12ft drop the other side, as soon as I got on my pedals lost my balance and fell to the side, the 12ft side, K.Od myself had a major concussion.

the spot was 5mins from my house at the time, after a came round it took me nearly 90mins to get back home cuz I kept passing out on the way back, shit was brutal I was about 14 yrs old at the time.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/7/2013 6:54 PM

Another good one I can fink of is I was riding back from the shops in fucking flip flops (breakless), I had a shit load of booze in a carrier bag, some dude started to pull out in a car and I had to do it cuz I flying down a hill, I stuck my flip flops in my tire to try to stop the flip flop got ripped off my foot then went otb hit the car and landed on the broken bottles of booze I was carrying and cut my back to shit.

Don't ride breakless in flip flops people....dat shits dumb lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/7/2013 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 7:00 PM

I was doing a downside foot plant on a roll in out of a quarter back in 2004 and when I tried to get my left foot back on, my wheels didn't make contact with the ramp, and my bike swept my feet out from under me, causing me to basically flip over, and swan dive about 6-8 feet onto asphalt. I severely separated my right shoulder (ER Doc said it was the worst he had ever seen, at the time they rated 1-4, mine was considered a 5), likely had a concussion, and years later at the Chiro I found out I fractured 3 vertebra in the middle of my back, as well as subluxed my head so it sits a little crooked on my neck.

Worst bail I have had.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/7/2013 7:08 PM

Broke my jaw the first day of summer a few years ago going OTB on a dj.
Cased a double with my front wheel and went otb straight to my face and got a pretty bad concussion beginning of last summer.
Hit my knee so hard on my stem today I couldn't walk for 5 minutes.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/7/2013 7:11 PM

3 weeks ago i tried hitting a gap that had mulch in the middle and two curbs on either side. i was doing almost 20, i didnt need to go that fast and my front tire cased i flipped over the bars. i hurt my leg, road rash on my elbow leg and shoulder. plus my bike did a frontflip and my peg hit me in the side of the head and i ended up getting 3 staples. i didnt get a concussion somehow. im riding fairley new pegs that arent even sharp too. plus when they took the staples out one of them the scab grew over the staple so the doctor/nurse had to pull the scab off. now that hurt like hell

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.