Worst way your session ended?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2013 1:09 PM

I just bend my right crank arm (RHD) in to my frame.

|

7/15/2013 1:12 PM

in the back of an ambulance with a suspected shattered ankle, turned out to have torn not one, but ALL the ligaments in my right ankle. hurt like a bitch

|

Bruh

7/15/2013 1:15 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

in the back of an ambulance with a suspected shattered ankle, turned out to have torn not one, but ALL the ligaments in my right ankle. hurt like a bitch

I salute you man. A true rider.

|

7/15/2013 1:54 PM

2 that I can recall at the moment...

1st: I really.. REALLY had to shit. Like to the point where I was turtle heading & couldn't contain it. I was casually riding home cause if I hauled ass home, I'd poop myself haha. But I was just riding and then I see a car come my way. Didn't think anything of it at the moment, then it flashed the high beams on me & I'm like dafuq... Then it SPED TOWARDS ME! I was like REALLY? It was a fucking cop. I hauled ass away, down alleys & shit all while trying my hardest not to shit myself in the process. I finally got to a safe spot where I could finally cruise home but at this point I HAD to haul ass cause I was definitely gonna shit myself any second now. If that cop would have got me, I'd have either shit myself on the spot or been like "You can either let me go without saying anything or I'm legit gonna crap my pants." Would've been so funny haha

2nd: Got the cops called on us for being retards. It was cold as fuck, like 4 years ago & windy too, so we were chilling behind some wall off the road & there was a sewer grate in the sidewalk. My friend & I thought it'd be funny to throw it in the middle lf traffic. Lolz were had as people swerved to avoid it, yeah we're stupid. Then we were jumping off the wall running across traffic yelling "ack! they're after me lucky charms!" That was funny as fuck though haha. We thought we'd better get out of there at this point so we did, rode through the parking lot & as soon as we got out, a fucking cop pulls in. We BOLTED. Hid behind a building for like 5 minutes & then decided to make a run to the next town over. Cut through fields & shit, got right to the border of the town & out of nowhere the cop speeds down the rode, lights & sirens on, pulls over & yells "NO ONE MOVE. YOU ARE ALL BEING DETAINED!" My friend & I got disorderly conduct fines for throwing the grate in the street, & we all got trespassing fines for riding through the parking lot. I was 16 at the time too so I got grounded like a bitch. Shit sucked but was really dumb of us.

|

7/15/2013 2:38 PM

Limitrider5 wrote:

the gay part is that it wan't like a 360 down a 6 set or something cool, it was done through a fakie -_____-

|

Bruh

7/15/2013 2:56 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

Limitrider5 wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

the gay part is that it wan't like a 360 down a 6 set or something cool, it was done through a fakie -_____-

What?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/15/2013 3:22 PM

about to leave the skatepark and i was scared to air above coping. well i got above it. but i didnt get back down. I split my chin open but thats about it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/15/2013 4:47 PM

I've smashed my knee off of my stem several times, I severely broke my toe, and being kicked out of places. Those are the worst.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/15/2013 4:54 PM

in the middle of a crankflip off a 10 stair both of my cranks flew off and i busted nut on the top tube

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/15/2013 4:57 PM

Coming out of a bowling alley after buying two cokes and our bikes were gone.

Cops found them in the woods a few days later.It was the big wake up call to never leave your bike unattended.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/15/2013 5:01 PM

Waking up from a knock out.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/15/2013 5:40 PM

Got the rail hop in the profile pick then rode off onto the rode to dodge someone and got hit by a car and broke both hands.
Still a great day

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/15/2013 5:51 PM

shit my pants cause i trusted a fart... never again...

|

7/15/2013 5:54 PM

greenbastard wrote:

Hahahaha worst thing ever. did this once when i was trying to fart on someone with a bare ass. worst but funniest memory ever

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/15/2013 6:29 PM

Dislocating my hip on a box jump

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/15/2013 8:08 PM

greenbastard wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Hahahaha worst thing ever. did this once when i was trying to fart on someone with a bare ass. worst but funniest memory ever

I did that. I needed new pants. worst experience haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/15/2013 8:11 PM

I have no clue, everything is usually just a close call. Im really good at working my way out of things. haha Some cop wanted to kick us out of a skatepark that we drove so far for having no helmets. sucked, but it hadnt ended because i was like, "hey man, we drove so so far for this and our car broke down the first time we tried and we went thru so much crap to get to ride here, can you please let us stay?" he was like, "Man, since you drove so far and all that, you can stay, just be careful." I wish i had a plate of cookies for that man. He deserved them. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/15/2013 8:14 PM

Dying is probably the worst way to end a session

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 8:15 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I would say this also.

|

7/15/2013 8:19 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I would say this also.

There is no consequence to death, you just end life. haha The worst way to end a session is having to suffer for the rest of your life.

|

7/15/2013 8:29 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I would say this also.

MaximusBikes wrote:

There is no consequence to death, you just end life. haha The worst way to end a session is having to suffer for the rest of your life.

Ya, but you'd never get to ride again

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 8:29 PM

I pooped my pants after i fell on my ass on a hop manual. Oops

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/15/2013 8:32 PM

SickDude wrote:

I pooped my pants after i fell on my ass on a hop manual. Oops

TMI man c'mon ya big baby get a diaper

Jk sickdude but seriously i would never admit to shitting in my pants because that is like the worst.

|

7/15/2013 8:36 PM

But seriously this has to be the worst of them all. (besides dieing obv) and i know it's skateing but whatever.

|

7/15/2013 9:20 PM

Dude i know, i honestly threw away my pants and rode home in pajamas i got quickly from target

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/15/2013 10:00 PM

SickDude wrote:

Dude i know, i honestly threw away my pants and rode home in pajamas i got quickly from target

thats sick, dude.

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/16/2013 8:35 PM

Friend got really badly hurt at our trails down in the woods and we had to haul him up the hill drop him carry our bikes farther haul him then repeat until my dad came and picked us up , He ended up with a broken ankle , hes almost able to ride again smile

|

Ride Hard or Don't Ride.

7/17/2013 7:52 AM

Was tired after a day of trails, went for a 360 on a transfer from the smaller line to the landing of the bigger one, overspun and bailed, landed on my head (luckily had a helmet) destroyed my hip, shoulder, shins knees etc.
And this was my "last run", my friend kept on pressing me to leave cause it was late so I had a fe "last runs" and yeah.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/17/2013 11:18 AM

broken ankle twice now first time was at evo in canton ohio on their retarded ass box jump that thing is such a piece of shit, basically landed a tail whip for a split second front foot slipped off towards the front tire seat stabbed me in the back of my other legs knee bad me collapse on it so there was no catching my self

when i broke/sprang it on a fly out bar spin that still doesnt make sense to me how it happen, some how my foot slipped backwards so when my foot hit the deck it was on its tipy toe so when i fell back my knee bent my ankle got forced backwards i think it may have went to the side but it felt more like it went straight back happen so fast pain was instant

idk where to begin with my should its came out of place so many times it a miracle that it hasn't for a year it use to come out almost every time i went riding for the past 7 years, all cause my a stupid ice pick down the hand rail in the back of central hower by akron U, some day im gonna take that rail out of there take it into the woods and beat it with a sledge hammer for a few days

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/17/2013 11:29 AM

I snapped my favorite cranks : (

|

45 refs and counting check profile.