Would be nice if we had a list of companies that are still shipping right now....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2020 1:09 PM

You guys order anything during all this and get it?

Just curious....

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

3/30/2020 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2020 2:03 PM

Albe's is. Just got something from them today.

|

3/30/2020 3:21 PM

I don’t see why any of them wouldn’t be, but i can see why things might be delayed because more people are probably buying stuff online rn so they don’t have to leave the house with that big bad virus out there lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/30/2020 4:38 PM

Cheapgoodsbmx.com is open.

|

3/30/2020 5:14 PM

Animal said on Instagram they are still shipping and free shipping at that.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

3/30/2020 5:35 PM

I’ve gotten stuff from Source and Albe’s this past week.

|

3/30/2020 5:53 PM

RagingMotoholic wrote:

I’ve gotten stuff from Source and Albe’s this past week.

Glad to hear that because i just made an order through source
Bikes about to be so dialed 😎

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/30/2020 8:08 PM

I ordered from S&M twice in the last week or so... I ordered something on Friday and got it on Monday! They ship fast.

|

3/30/2020 9:02 PM

We’re still shipping at powers

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/31/2020 5:39 AM

how are people going to work to ship stuff out?

we are in pretty full lock down here.

|

3/31/2020 6:03 AM

pnj wrote:

how are people going to work to ship stuff out?

we are in pretty full lock down here.

From Empire BMX's Instagram:

Photo

|

3/31/2020 6:39 AM

how are they essential ?

Any place they are shipping to is under lock down isn't it?

serious question. I know our parks here are closed. So even if I ordered parts, I can't really go out and ride. I realize many people will say 'fuck it' and go ride anyways. Some places are giving tickets from what I'm seeing (not in my state to my knowledge)

I don't see how they are essential.

|

3/31/2020 7:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2020 7:40 AM

They consider bicycle repair as essential, like auto repair. Leading up to our full non essential ban local shop was busier than ever. If they can do curbside or no customers in the store no reason to put that many other small businesses under.

|

3/31/2020 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2020 7:45 AM

Automotive repairs, maintenance and sales facilities are being deemed essential, so I'm guessing a bicycle shop falls under the same category, because of transportation (again just a guess).

*Edit: BigMeanPunk beat me to it.

|

3/31/2020 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2020 9:12 AM

pnj wrote:

how are they essential ?

Any place they are shipping to is under lock down isn't it?

serious question. I know our parks here are closed. So even if I ordered parts, I can't really go out and ride. I realize many people will say 'fuck it' and go ride anyways. Some places are giving tickets from what I'm seeing (not in my state to my knowledge)

I don't see how they are essential.

I think it really depends on where you live. As we understand it, you are able to roam freely outdoors because people gotta walk their dogs and such. Plus every state is different. I think you guys are hit pretty hard, I think my wife said, so they're probably being really strict where you are. But then states like Idaho and Oklahoma, there weren't nearly as many cases and I don't think the general talk is as acute about staying home.

I'm still riding every day. Where I live, nobody is right on top of each other. And there aren't that many cases. People get out and walk their dogs walk and ride bikes, etc, in my subdivision. We have a park in my subdivision that is rather large with a walking path, basketball court, 2 picnic areas with large fields, a soccer field, and 4 baseball diamonds. For the most part people aren't getting close to each other at all. However I've seen a few younger people congregating. Like yesterday there were 3 dudes playing basketball in the park. And the day before there were 3 guys working on track with hurdles they set up. They are not following the rules, so to speak, unless they were all brothers. Which is possible. LOL.

If you're in a spot that is hit hard, or a city, it's probably a whole different story about how much they are encouraging you to stay put.

And the same is said with businesses, every state is different and like someone said, I guess bikes may be in the essential category. I suppose there may be some people that only have a bike to get around..... My son works at a Farm and Fleet which is kind of like a big hardware store. But they do sell a little bit of food, cleaning supplies and food for animals. So they're open. My daughter works at a salon and they got shut down 2 weeks ago. Thankfully my wife was able to work from home.

So, so far, this is who we know is shipping:

Animal
S&M
Source
Albe's
Cheapgoodsbmx.com
Powers Bike Shop
Empire
SC Bicycles
Eastern Bikes
Profile Racing
Chainreactioncycles.com
RTBmx
SecretBmx
A08
GT (Shipping to distributors)

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

3/31/2020 10:22 PM

Sc bicycles is from what I just watched.

|

4/1/2020 9:51 AM

Eastern just told me they are going strong.

|

4/7/2020 6:50 AM

I know there overseas but last week I received my new Stolen Front Wheel and a few other nik naks from www.chainreactioncycles.com - Free shipping to the states if you spend over $60 (received my package in a week and half).

So far only BMXGuru.com is the only one (that I shop with) that isn't shipping.

|

4/7/2020 6:56 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Orders from the the past 2 weeks also profile racing

|

4/7/2020 6:57 AM

|

4/7/2020 7:55 AM

Updated the list. Thank you.

|

4/7/2020 8:38 AM

^^ You forgot Empire BMX laughing

|

4/7/2020 8:52 AM

Ooooops. Sorry about that man! Updated the list.

|

4/7/2020 12:00 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

How long do they take to ship? Are they known for saying stuff is in stock when it is not? I did place an order with them last Wednesday for what I assume were in stock items and my order just says "awaiting shipment". I not in any rush or anything just curious.

|

4/7/2020 12:36 PM

BigMeanPunk wrote:

How long do they take to ship? Are they known for saying stuff is in stock when it is not? I did place an order with them last Wednesday for what I assume were in stock items and my order just says "awaiting shipment". I not in any rush or anything just curious.

It's becoming more and more common for some shops to drop ship certain products directly from the manufacturer... Also, sometimes they post items that are "in transit" from companies, but haven't arrived yet (I've had this happen with Empire and Albes on newly released parts). You then have the possibility of someone local buying out what you ordered, before they ship yours out. I usually give it about a week and a half, before I inquire about an order.

FWIW, I ordered some grips from Empire Saturday afternoon and they shipped same day and should be here tomorrow.

|

4/7/2020 12:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2020 12:48 PM

RTbmx and SecretBMX

Pretty much all online bmx stores should be.

|

4/8/2020 7:14 AM

ordered from S&M, they are still shipping.

Me, I'm still shipping.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Bike Check

WTB: Odyssey GTXR Detangler in black (the one with the knarps), Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims, Black profile elite front hub, 25T Profile Blackjack sprocket, Odyssey Highway/Superhighway bars 9.5" in chrome.

4/8/2020 12:49 PM

Confirming that Albes is still shipping

Also ordered from Empire and they are good as well.

|

Come back with a warrant.

4/17/2020 1:53 PM

F.Y.I - BMXGuru.com was to return on the 15th. It's been moved back until at least the 30th of this month.

|

4/18/2020 9:11 AM

Thanks, GT is still open and shipping to distributors but they don't sell directly to people. So you gotta go through a dealer for their stuff.

|