How bout some flipflop pedals yall....

9/7/2017 1:38 PM

No I think those would look stupid and be dangerous

Ride till you die

9/7/2017 1:39 PM

Imagine crashing and having the toe part being yanked right into your foot lol

Ride till you die

9/7/2017 1:41 PM

I'm pretty sure they are a joke. I like how the outsides feature dried acai berries....

9/7/2017 1:52 PM

Lol yeah, at least wouldn't have to worry about shiners

Ride till you die

9/7/2017 2:45 PM

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg

9/7/2017 3:06 PM

Those are pretty weird.... it would not be fun riding those if you were brakeless because you'd have to stick your bare foot on the ground or on you tire and that probably wouldn't feel very good...

My Bike

9/7/2017 3:21 PM

You guys are silly. That was an April Fool's prank several years ago. Those would be HORRIBLY dangerous to ride with due to no easy way to pop out of them.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

9/7/2017 4:03 PM

Myswell just slide the end of a nail under your big toe nail and kick a brick wall , those things look retarded

9/8/2017 7:01 AM

damn titanium spindles!!! lmao

fack off

9/8/2017 8:33 AM

Hahahaha classic

Happy with the flow.

9/8/2017 8:54 AM

I know that they're an April fools prank, but honestly I'd buy a pair just to fuck around with.

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

9/8/2017 12:23 PM

"I wanted a pedal that suited my lifestyle." LOL. Garret Brynes is a kook in the best possible way. I love the Road Fools with him. I think he's the only guy to go pegless for a whole Road Fools trip or at least he was at the time. At the time I was thinking what can you do without pegs this is going to be boring. It was not. I was just young and unable to see things the way he did until he did them.