Would you use a BMX Dictionary App?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2014 9:34 AM

Im starting to develope an app like Urban Dictionary. but with BMX.
You can submit a trick name with a description of what it is (maybe a picture).
The trick will be stored in a database where you can search for it by using the name or keywords. It is going to be completely community based and free. I personally think it will be good for beginners or when you create a new one, you can share it (The main reason). I've asked a few friends I ride with and they think its a good idea.. What do you guys think?

|

3/21/2014 10:01 AM

That'd be pretty cool

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/21/2014 10:37 AM

It seems like a good idea, especially for new guys. Would it just be tricks? Or would it be other stuff, like geometry/it's effects, differences in part features, to etc

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/21/2014 10:43 AM

I feel like it would be a thing mainly for beginners, but still. a good idea and such. id probably use it. maybe include tips on how to do something or youtube links for how tos on the tricks.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/21/2014 11:24 AM

Yeah I would definitely use it. I need to learn more of a variety of tricks.

|

3/21/2014 11:32 AM

For sure! I would probably even put some stuff in it myself.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/21/2014 11:42 AM

Have groups and sub groups. Like tricks for beginners and then more pro groups. Tricks involving pegs/no pegged tricks. Make a youtube channel with a bunch of how tos, and link them in the tricks description.

|

3/21/2014 2:51 PM

I wouldnt honestly

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/21/2014 6:07 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I feel like it would be a thing mainly for beginners, but still. a good idea and such. id probably use it. maybe include tips ...more

This would be awesome

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin