Wow.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2011 5:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 5:21 PM

All you little faggots who complain that they have nothing to ride or use the shitty parts excuse for sucking ass need to watch this.

Church of Pedro from jim newrick on Vimeo.

|

9/6/2011 5:27 PM

the pedaling with the hands thing was badass

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/6/2011 5:28 PM

tedhuie wrote:

the pedaling with the hands thing was badass

Pure innovation.

|

9/6/2011 5:32 PM

Damn, That really hit me sad we should have a fundraiser or send him parts or something

|

9/6/2011 5:48 PM

Pretty cool huh? Think this guy worries about what everyone else thinks is cool or do ya think he just goes out and had fun shreddin'? Muy Bueno!

|

9/6/2011 5:50 PM

Wow that edit really hit me too, sometimes I feel these guys are living to the fullest because they dont bother about useless shit like we do.

But seeing him ride like that without grips makes me sad

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

9/6/2011 5:53 PM

YouAlreadyKnowThough wrote:

Damn, That really hit me sad we should have a fundraiser or send him parts or something

agreed

|

9/6/2011 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 6:38 PM

The whole hes better than me and doesnt ride grips or anything kinda made me sad lol. I would no doubt send this guy some parts if I knew how?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/6/2011 6:48 PM

Spenlard wrote:

The whole hes better than me and doesnt ride grips or anything kinda made me sad lol. I would no doubt send this guy some parts if I knew how?

Quote by videographer.

"I met this guy Pedro in Portugal a few weeks ago.

I would see him pretty much every night riding this same church in the middle of Praia da Luz.

He talked about being the only rider in his town. He also talked about how difficult it was for him to replace broken bike parts and keep up with what was going on in bmx due to lack of money, availability of magazines, bike parts and the internet.

Pedro said that he was not religious, although i am sure he spent more time in these church grounds than anyone else in the whole of Praia da Luz."

Quote by videographer.

|

9/6/2011 7:00 PM

Spenlard wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Quote by videographer.

I would see him pretty much every night riding this same church in the middle of Praia da Luz.

He talked about being the only rider in his town. He also talked about how difficult it was for him to replace broken bike parts and keep up with what was going on in bmx due to lack of money, availability of magazines, bike parts and the internet.

Pedro said that he was not religious, although i am sure he spent more time in these church grounds than anyone else in the whole of Praia da Luz."

Quote by videographer.

So I'd send shit to the church...?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/6/2011 7:05 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Shoot man, you're smarter than me. I bet someone could track down the church. Says "Praia da Luz" in Protugal. Hmmm..... Google Earth?

|

9/6/2011 7:06 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Quote by videographer.

Quote by videographer.

Spenlard wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Shoot man, you're smarter than me. I bet someone could track down the church. Says "Praia da Luz" in Protugal. Hmmm..... Google Earth?

I think this just might work but. We should all gather up old parts and send them at once? idk lol.

|

9/6/2011 7:22 PM

Spenlard wrote:

I think this just might work but. We should all gather up old parts and send them at once? idk lol.

You find the church and we'll get him some stuff together.

|

9/6/2011 7:24 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

I bet he'll need tools too.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/6/2011 7:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 7:33 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Well, i found this
It has directions for tourists and everything.
This ones pretty helpful too http://www.luzholiday.com/Portugal06.htm

|

9/6/2011 7:32 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Well, i found this

I sent the person that posted the vid a message. Wonder if the that's the church lower-middle-left-center. THis is my favorite map...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/6/2011 7:33 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Well, i found this

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

I sent the person that posted the vid a message. Wonder if the that's the church lower-middle-left-center. THis is my favorite map...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Yeah that's what I was thinking, hopefully that guy messages back. What was your idea for getting the parts and stuff for him? And actually getting it to him.

|

9/6/2011 7:42 PM

Post the adress once you guys find out, I wanna send him somethings too, seeing this video really touched me

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

9/6/2011 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 7:52 PM

St Vincent's, Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
The Church of Nossa Senhora da Luz, reconstructed by local contributions after the 1755 Lisbon earthquake in 1874
Photo

Praia da Luz

The Western congregation meets in the Praia da Luz village church, Nossa Senhora da Luz. Praia da Luz is 7km west of Lagos.

From the A22 motorway travelling west, take the exit immediately after the Service Area following the signs to Lagos. The motorway link finishes at a roundabout on the N125 to the west of Lagos. Take the first exit right from the roundabout direction Vila do Bispo. Pass Boavista golf club on left and go straight on at the first set of traffic lights. In about 2km you will come across a series of 3 sets of traffic lights at the Espiche and Praia da Luz junctions, take the left turn to Luz which is the 3rd set of traffic lights.

Follow the road to the first roundabout; go straight across and down the road for about 400 meters. The road ends in a small square with the church on the sea side of the square. Parking near the church is limited but on the road into the village there is a car park on the right.

Getting closer?

|

9/6/2011 7:51 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

St Vincent's, Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
The Church of Nossa Senhora da Luz, reconstructed by local contributions after the 1755 Lisbon earthquake in 1874
Photo

Praia da Luz

The Western congregation meets in the Praia da Luz village church, Nossa Senhora da Luz. Praia da Luz is 7km west of Lagos.

From the A22 motorway travelling west, take the exit immediately after the Service Area following the signs to Lagos. The motorway link finishes at a roundabout on the N125 to the west of Lagos. Take the first exit right from the roundabout direction Vila do Bispo. Pass Boavista golf club on left and go straight on at the first set of traffic lights. In about 2km you will come across a series of 3 sets of traffic lights at the Espiche and Praia da Luz junctions, take the left turn to Luz which is the 3rd set of traffic lights.

Follow the road to the first roundabout; go straight across and down the road for about 400 meters. The road ends in a small square with the church on the sea side of the square. Parking near the church is limited but on the road into the village there is a car park on the right.

Getting closer?

That's it! What else would we need now...?

|

9/6/2011 7:56 PM

Let's see if this dude hits back. If not I guess we could send straight to the church. I guarantee that place is so small that EVERYONE knows everyone. I'm sure they'll know how to get ti to him. Pedro the bike rider?

|

9/6/2011 7:57 PM

dude....

|

9/6/2011 8:02 PM

I have some parts to pitch in. The dude deserves every part he gets.

|

9/6/2011 8:08 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Let's see if this dude hits back. If not I guess we could send straight to the church. I guarantee that place is so small that EVERYONE knows everyone. I'm sure they'll know how to get ti to him. Pedro the bike rider?

Alright. Now we've just gotta get all these parts gathered up, and tools i'm guessing. Doesn't eastern have some sort of a program for riders without funds to support it?

|

9/6/2011 8:15 PM

i love this video, makes me feel like a bitch when i whine about stupid shit, i could throw in some trail mix pedals at least,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

9/6/2011 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 8:21 PM

Spenlard wrote: Alright. Now we've just gotta get all these parts gathered up, and tools i'm guessing. Doesn't eastern have some sort of a program for riders without funds to support it?

Nope... sad to say but you have too many scammers out there. The stuff you see the riders sending out is out of their own pockets in most cases. They'll get a little "extra" product and pass it along the way but they'll spend their own money shipping the stuff out. Like Adam Banton sent us out a bunch of belts and wallets a couple weeks ago for a fundraiser we were doing for a friend that suffered a head injury at the Maryland Dew stop. He spent $40 on shipping to overnight the stuff to make sure it got out here in time for the jam. So most of the stuff you see like that is out of the kindness and the pockets of the riders themselves.

|

9/6/2011 8:39 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Spenlard wrote: Alright. Now we've just gotta get all these parts gathered up, and tools i'm guessing. Doesn't eastern have some sort of a program for riders without funds to support it?

Nope... sad to say but you have too many scammers out there. The stuff you see the riders sending out is out of their own pockets in most cases. They'll get a little "extra" product and pass it along the way but they'll spend their own money shipping the stuff out. Like Adam Banton sent us out a bunch of belts and wallets a couple weeks ago for a fundraiser we were doing for a friend that suffered a head injury at the Maryland Dew stop. He spent $40 on shipping to overnight the stuff to make sure it got out here in time for the jam. So most of the stuff you see like that is out of the kindness and the pockets of the riders themselves.

Alright I'll pitch in and get some tires once we know this is happening. How much do you think shipping would be..?

|

9/6/2011 10:17 PM

dang

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/7/2011 6:17 PM

bump for pedro

|

9/7/2011 6:42 PM

Don't forget to send this guy 2 years worth of transworlds!!!

|

ILIKEDIRT