Wow aint this a bitch

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2008 8:19 PM

A cop just gave me a ticket for riding in a skatepark, with out a helment, no brakes, and for evading arrest "for running away...obviously i didnt get far" 435 dollars.....Fuckin shitty, all for being on a bike

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

3/13/2008 9:05 PM

i could understand getting talked to about a helmet.. but a $435 ticket.. c'mon.. basterds... fuckin hate the PO PO

|

3/13/2008 9:46 PM

ya thats what i was saying alright give me my ticket for my helment and running away 100 tops but dont add 300 something bucks for some BS

|

3/13/2008 11:46 PM

i got a 180 for riding in a restrited bike zone and there were freakin skaters skating some stair not even 20 ft from us
i was pissed

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/13/2008 11:48 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

i got a 180 for riding in a restrited bike zone and there were freakin skaters skating some stair not even 20 ft from us
i was pissed

im telling u guys people who ride bikes get fuck over so much

|

3/13/2008 11:48 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

i was pissed

im telling u guys people who ride bikes get fucked over so much

|

3/13/2008 11:49 PM

yeah but dude around lakewood at the pparks they dgaf haha

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/14/2008 6:57 AM

bring it to court they will just let you off probably cause the courts are so booked

|

Ride Bikes

3/14/2008 12:06 PM

metal42293 wrote:

bring it to court they will just let you off probably cause the courts are so booked

how do i do this?

|

3/14/2008 1:28 PM

you got a ticket for riding without brakes?

|

I burn skateboards

3/14/2008 3:04 PM

Theshadwcnspracy wrote:

you got a ticket for riding without brakes?

while riding in Gibraltar my friend said if the Bobbies see you riding with out a front brake they will stop you. luckily my my fork doesnt even have a caliper hole in it.

|

I am Mediocre!!

3/14/2008 3:14 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

maybe at Bellflower or paramount you can gat away with it, but you can't even say the work BIKE within 100 feet of downey without a cop showing up in 15 seconds.

|

3/14/2008 5:39 PM

metal42293 wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

how do i do this?

here man i looked up this page to explain it but u may not want to bring it to court but you do have an outrage of a fine

http://criminal.lawyers.com/traffic-violations/Contesting-Your-Traffic-Ticket.html

|

Ride Bikes

3/14/2008 7:54 PM

Fuk that suks man. Was anyone else booked

|

3/15/2008 8:56 AM

Bloody Police. Shove it up there ass. LMAO.

|

3/15/2008 2:57 PM

the no brakes thing is plain stupid but the helmet thing is gonna get you, court might drop it though theres a slight chance

stupid shit like this happens all the time, you get tickets for riding on the sidewalk in new york, even if its for a brief couple seconds cause some cops are assholes

|

3/15/2008 7:46 PM

i know here if you ride no handed in the street or go passed a stop sign on the road you can get pulled over.. the no handed is considered wreckless driving and the other is running a stop sign

|

3/17/2008 11:54 PM

I got a $200 ticket for riding without brakes and my dad told me to go to court and try and fight it and the cop didnt even show up so it got throwen out of court and i didnt pay a dime and the judge thought is was dumb that i was given a ticket also because he told me that it was my own fault if i crashed because i didnt have brakes then a couple weeks later the same cop gave me a dui on a FUCKING pedal bike because he saw me coming out have a bar and get on my bike how the hell can he do that it dosent even have a motor i should get fucking props for riding tanked so needless to say i went back to court but showed up this time and i am still waiting to here the out come on that it should be in my faver because i got the same judge as before

|

3/18/2008 11:13 AM

its public intoxication.. you cant even walk around drunk in my town...

|