Wow another failure

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 10:24 AM

How the hell do you fuck up anodizing a stem have all the top bike companies went to shit

I mean it's not a big deal just very disappointed in this shit, and debating on sending this back, my 36mm is nice n smooth in this area

Btw it's a 48mm Madera mast stem

It's rough is this area everything else is fine

Photo

What would you do if you had a stem sent to you like this?

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/16/2013 10:27 AM

I wouldn't fucking care.

|

7/16/2013 10:31 AM

I don't fucking care.

|

7/16/2013 10:31 AM

Yeah i dont see what the problem is

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/16/2013 10:45 AM

honestly I wouldn't give a shit

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/16/2013 10:48 AM

I think I should at least get a discount

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 11:28 AM

What the fuck is wrong with it?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/16/2013 11:44 AM

Anodize looks like shit

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/16/2013 11:48 AM

If it has no damage I would just ride it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/16/2013 11:49 AM

dude wtf every company had defective parts from time to time, i rely hope you not doing this just to troll the forum again

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 12:39 PM

Dude. you're worried about the paint on the bottom of a fuckin stem? I mean, maybe i would care if it was visible, quit bitchin about everything

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

7/16/2013 12:50 PM

Not everything in perfect.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/16/2013 12:58 PM

Anodizing is never perfect at all. That's why when people try to ask for matching anodizing parts on here, they can only come close to matching it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/16/2013 1:24 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with it?

Right I'm sending it back it's rough in that area seems like a half ass Job

And allot of you are retarded if I pay the dollars for a high end bike parts best believe they better be quality I don't care if it is visible or not, honestly makes me wonder how faulty the rest of it may be since it was obviously done half ass

Also my 36mm is in mint condition there is no excuse for it to look and feel like that

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 1:27 PM

It's exactly the same on my challenger, think it's something to do with the tool they machine that bit with, it must be different to what they use on the rest of the stem.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/16/2013 1:54 PM

My Madera Mast in 48mm Nickel looks amazing and feels it. You gotta remember with companies that make a lot of one product there are gonna be slight defects. Send it back if you want, but i doubt they would be nice about sending you a new one, itll probably piss them off.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2013 2:06 PM

Haha, as a machinist, the first thing I noticed was how shitty the machine work is in that area. I get that Madera parts have less machining done to cut cost, but damn man, that part just isn't finished!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/16/2013 3:05 PM

It's one of a kind. It's unique. I'd keep it personally

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2013 5:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

My Madera Mast in 48mm Nickel looks amazing and feels it. You gotta remember with companies that make a lot of one product there are gonna be slight defects. Send it back if you want, but i doubt they would be nice about sending you a new one, itll probably piss them off.

I'm sending it back to Dans cunt, they can get pissed all they want if they want

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 5:34 PM

tomdon wrote:

It's one of a kind. It's unique. I'd keep it personally

It's honestly not that special my small one is practically the same and have the same look to it, the anodizing was done half ass

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 5:36 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

I'm sending it back to Dans cunt, they can get pissed all they want if they want

They're not going to care, the will gladly accept the return. I ordered a fit hightop stem, one side was cnc'd, the other wasnt. Sent some pics, returned easily. Shit happens..I dont think any company has ever produced 100% perfect inventory.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/16/2013 7:16 PM

If only I could get a purple one

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 7:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

They're not going to care, the will gladly accept the return. I ordered a fit hightop stem, one side was cnc'd, the other wasnt. Sent some pics, returned easily. Shit happens..I dont think any company has ever produced 100% perfect inventory.

I wanna see a pic of that lol that seems interesting.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/16/2013 8:43 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Me too

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 9:26 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

And you just called a cunt the last person on here that would give you any respect. Sincerely, Fuck off.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2013 9:36 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

And you just called a cunt the last person on here that would give you any respect. Sincerely, Fuck off.

Puzzled

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/16/2013 9:48 PM

my shadow bars are rusty as hell. you dont see me complaining.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/16/2013 9:52 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Me too

I dont have the pic anymore, i deleted it after danscomp responded they received it and to send it back for an exchange or refund. Went with the Expire SXTN black oil slick ltd stem instead. I felt the 3mm in rise difference wouldnt be that noticeable ..

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/17/2013 1:30 AM

you need a good spit in the face and left hand bitch slap would probably knock you on your ass.............your fucking retarded and your threads are just boring now.........amuse me please you annoying cunt.........is there a bike part that you cant complain about

|

7/17/2013 2:10 AM

eskimojay wrote:

you need a good spit in the face and left hand bitch slap would probably knock you on your ass.............your fucking retarded and your threads are just boring now.........amuse me please you annoying cunt.........is there a bike part that you cant complain about

Haha haha

My 36mm mast stem is awesome hasn't slipped once, obviously this is about buying a product that was not finished, Btw you wouldn't have the balls to spit at me from a mile away, far as a left handed bitch slap goes I would catch that shit with the quickness and snap your elbow backwards

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life