Wrist Brace Suggestions ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2018 7:41 PM

Yooo Vital , need help with finding a brace . Just went to a Space Brace Jam with Mike Gray , cool guy ! And it settled the idea in my head of getting a brace for my wrist which he doesn’t have .

Basically I’m in school for welding , if I fuck up my right wrist I’m basically fucked with a capital F , so I want to start taking care of it . It’s actually given me slight issues previously , so I need to be smart with it.

I’m looking for a brace that doesn’t have the part that wraps around your hand , as it gets messed up and I just don’t want to ride around with one like that .
Photo

Something shown is more what I’m looking for , if anyone has any suggestions I’d appreciate it . I imagine a Walmart might have something similar, but I’m looking for any personal experiences or any more “athletic” based ones for preventive measure as compared to recovery . Thank you !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2018 2:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 2:27 AM

I broke my wrist and had to get pins put in it, even got a pretty wicked scar from the whole ordeal. For awhile I wore a brace that went from my forearm up to my palm, problem is the brace messed with my grip. Since I barely had any movement in the wrist I had to just deal with it for awhile. I tried looking for a good solution, even almost bought a pair of gloves that had wrist braces attached to them. I was never able to find a good solution to my problem and eventually after enough physical therapy and time I was able to ride without the brace. To this today I still haven't bought a brace, but have thought about it every so often, especially when I land on it hard and can barely use my hand for a week or two. If you already wear gloves you might want to consider looking into gloves with wrist support.

|

6/10/2018 8:20 AM

|