Wtf? Complete bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2013 5:36 PM

I thought Premium overpriced shit for generic logo's but wow !

2014 WTP Envy : $1500

Premium

">CK complete : $1100

I mean , WTP is great , but you get aftermarket Premium Frame , forks , and bars for way cheaper?
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 5:42 PM

That wtp is serious shit. Unless I was breakin bikes daily, no way in hell I'd buy it.

|

10/25/2013 5:46 PM

Holy fuck! Envy is 1500 this year? I know its worth it but fuck.
Yeah I'd ride the.premium if it was like $400. Close to what its worth. Give or take.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 5:50 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Holy fuck! Envy is 1500 this year? I know its worth it but fuck.
Yeah I'd ride the.premium if it was like $400. Close to what its worth. Give or take.

The Envy is fucking pricey ! I love WTP bikes and quality , but that shit is to damn much ! I can literally choose every individual part and have a custom bike with that money.

I actually like the Premium CK , I mean compared to the Envy , at least you get Chad's signature parts

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 6:08 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

The Envy is fucking pricey ! I love WTP bikes and quality , but that shit is to damn much ! I can literally choose every individual part and have a custom bike with that money.

I actually like the Premium CK , I mean compared to the Envy , at least you get Chad's signature parts

Im fairly sure if you were to build the envy it would run $1800+. If my.bike got stolen, I would probably buy it since its all amazing aftermarket parts anyway. Now ofcourse I don't see it selling much. Most people build custom, and anyone who buys completes are usually $800-. So in the rare ocassions that your bike gets stolen, or you have a crappy complete and deserve a full upgrade, or any other reason why you would need and deserve a new custom bike, it would probably be easy and best just to buy the envy, saves the wallet by a few hundred and has top quality.
I personally wouldn't run any CK or Premium parts in general. The CK will be way overpriced just like majority of premium products. Theyre very generic and over priced imo. Plus I have a feeling CKs line will be weight weenie bullshit and just rebranded products.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 6:18 PM

We The People makes great stuff. And no doubt it's a great complete thats aftermarket. But it's just weird because I don't know who'd buy a complete thats that much when you can make your own.

And Premium actually is decent ,the bike itself has a convertible LHD hub , bossless cranks , fat 2.4 tires , and a bunch of Premium parts. I'm thinking about buying a complete but I'd have no way to buy a Envy because I don't have a job and my family is tight on money.The Premium is actually a great deal , and it's almost 1/3 cheaper then then Envy !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 6:28 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We The People makes great stuff. And no doubt it's a great complete thats aftermarket. But it's just weird because I don't know who'd buy a complete thats that much when you can make your own.

And Premium actually is decent ,the bike itself has a convertible LHD hub , bossless cranks , fat 2.4 tires , and a bunch of Premium parts. I'm thinking about buying a complete but I'd have no way to buy a Envy because I don't have a job and my family is tight on money.The Premium is actually a great deal , and it's almost 1/3 cheaper then then Envy !

The WTP is a custom. Every part on it is aftermarket

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/25/2013 6:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We The People makes great stuff. And no doubt it's a great complete thats aftermarket. But it's just weird because I don't know who'd buy a complete thats that much when you can make your own.

And Premium actually is decent ,the bike itself has a convertible LHD hub , bossless cranks , fat 2.4 tires , and a bunch of Premium parts. I'm thinking about buying a complete but I'd have no way to buy a Envy because I don't have a job and my family is tight on money.The Premium is actually a great deal , and it's almost 1/3 cheaper then then Envy !

Yeahh true true true. I feel like a high end fit or a sunday soundwave complete would be twice as good as the CK though. I'm not an fan of premium at all ofcourse, but regardless, CKs line seems suckish, it looks about as trendy as it gets, its not even fully aftermarket. A soundwave is fully aftermarket from two well trusted companies for the same price. If that bike didn't say "Chad Kerley" on it, it would be a $700 bike. No doubt.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 6:30 PM

The frame,forks , and bars aren't technically aftermarket (even though they're the same quality) , it's actually just stock parts that are popular so they put them available separetly

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 6:32 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We The People makes great stuff. And no doubt it's a great complete thats aftermarket. But it's just weird because I don't know who'd buy a complete thats that much when you can make your own.

And Premium actually is decent ,the bike itself has a convertible LHD hub , bossless cranks , fat 2.4 tires , and a bunch of Premium parts. I'm thinking about buying a complete but I'd have no way to buy a Envy because I don't have a job and my family is tight on money.The Premium is actually a great deal , and it's almost 1/3 cheaper then then Envy !

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

The WTP is a custom. Every part on it is aftermarket

This

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2013 6:36 PM

Dudes...that site for the Envy is in Australia.

|

10/25/2013 6:40 PM

You dumb sum bitch
I didn't even look at the site lolol

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 6:43 PM

Gnar

|

10/25/2013 6:44 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You dumb sum bitch
I didn't even look at the site lolol

Jokes on you !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 6:48 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Jokes on you !

I hate you, damnit. Lol.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/25/2013 6:58 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You dumb sum bitch
I didn't even look at the site lolol

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Jokes on you !

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I hate you, damnit. Lol.

Haha I'm one step ahead smile Now we're equal.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 7:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Haha I'm one step ahead smile Now we're equal.

Fine then jerk. Lol!

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/26/2013 5:25 AM

It's 999.95 EUR on this German site.

http://www.kunstform.org/en/wethepeople-envy-2014-bmx-bike-p-5529

So the premium IS over priced

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 9:25 AM

I was expecting the WTP to be 21-22 pounds. It's 23? Lol.

|

10/26/2013 10:00 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

It's 999.95 EUR on this German site.

http://www.kunstform.org/en/wethepeople-envy-2014-bmx-bike-p-5529

So the premium IS over priced

That's European though. The link I used was Australlian , not knowing their would be that much difference in prices. I want to find out the Americian price for the WTP

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2013 10:07 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

It's 999.95 EUR on this German site.

http://www.kunstform.org/en/wethepeople-envy-2014-bmx-bike-p-5529

So the premium IS over priced

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

That's European though. The link I used was Australlian , not knowing their would be that much difference in prices. I want to find out the Americian price for the WTP

999 euro is nearly 1400 usd!! for that you can build a custom the way you want..the premium is pricey as well but a better value than the wtp

|

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)