Wtf happened to the mail orders

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2017 7:18 PM

It's been a hot minute since I've been on vital (like 2 years)and I still ride a bit, mainly cruising, curb hopping and stupid shit like I would on my other bikes. I needed a new rear tire for the bike, so I went to trusty old danscomp and fuck me the amount of parts and brands has dropped. Did something happen and brands started dying or is Dan's just in a product drought right now???

|

9/16/2017 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2017 9:17 PM

Selection has been shit because everything costs more and BMX has no money in it to make up .

Think you have it bad ? One of the main distributions and a shop / mail order is closing down here in Canada . Luckily 3ride , Atlantis , Harvester Bikes , and some little shops are still shipping out product .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/16/2017 8:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

It's been a hot minute since I've been on vital (like 2 years)and I still ride a bit, mainly cruising, curb hopping and stupid ...more

Not sure what's up with Dan's but we have more tires options then we ever have had ever. It's slightly overwhelming. Each brand makes a few models, in at least 2 sizes and 39479395 colors. Something you are looking for you can't find?

-flip
www.albes.com

|

9/17/2017 1:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2017 1:41 AM

yeah albes has seems like the place to be anymore as far as mail orders...not that it ever wasnt or anything tongue

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2017 11:33 AM

I find things are always out of stock for dans but source, empire and others always have bettef stock.

|