Wtp doomsayer

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2018 9:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 9:54 AM

Any word on release date of this frame? Its peaked my interest and I might actually buy one when it comes out. Definitely some new geo there. Hopefully it doesnt weigh as much as some of their other frames lol. Never rode steeper than 75.5 so itd be nice to try

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/16/2018 10:08 AM

Not Until September WTP says; In Raw, Matte Pink and Canary Yellow I Think

|

8/16/2018 10:12 AM

I think they have it in black too. Depending on the weight and price I'm probably gonna get this or a wifi 2

|

8/16/2018 10:36 AM

piqued your interest....

Sorry. It's a quirk
|

8/16/2018 10:47 AM

Four wrote:

I think they have it in black too. Depending on the weight and price I'm probably gonna get this or a wifi 2

Kind of Torn between The WTP Doomsayer or WTP Awake, Which is just a Slightly Mellower Doomsayer.

The Nightshift seemed dope but the low BB and small Chainstay difference compared to my Excelsior isn't really that exciting.

|

8/16/2018 11:29 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote: piqued your interest....

Sorry. It's a quirk

Haha I didn't even know that was a word tbh

|

8/16/2018 11:32 AM

Four wrote:

Phunny93 wrote:

Kind of Torn between The WTP Doomsayer or WTP Awake, Which is just a Slightly Mellower Doomsayer.

The Nightshift seemed dope but the low BB and small Chainstay difference compared to my Excelsior isn't really that exciting.

Yea the low BB is kinda lame feels like you're jumping out of the bike for tailwhips and 3s and shit. At least for street. My frame right now has 11.5 and it sucks haha. I think frames will keep getting steeper and shorter just like bars kept getting taller

|

8/16/2018 12:29 PM

Sorry. It's a quirk

Four wrote:

That's OK. I knew it was a word but I had to look it up to be sure how to spell it. LOL

|

8/16/2018 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 12:49 PM

What.. No brake mounts?

Pfft. Another beautiful frame deemed useless to me. I really like the Battleship, too.

|

8/16/2018 12:51 PM

Sorry. It's a quirk

Four wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

That's OK. I knew it was a word but I had to look it up to be sure how to spell it. LOL

I'm pretty decent at spelling for someone who only went to school through 8th grade haha

|

8/16/2018 12:52 PM

jbales wrote:

What.. No brake mounts?

Pfft. Another beautiful frame deemed useless to me. I really like the Battleship, too.

Yeah dude for real, its lame how many frames have no brake mounts or you have to buy them separate. Like I dont think it looks that bad to have removable mounts. I dont ride brakes but like the option being there. If I didn't do barspins I'd have a brake for sure.

|

8/16/2018 12:59 PM

jbales wrote:

What.. No brake mounts?

Four wrote:

Yeah dude for real, its lame how many frames have no brake mounts or you have to buy them separate. Like I dont think it looks that bad to have removable mounts. I dont ride brakes but like the option being there. If I didn't do barspins I'd have a brake for sure.

I swear they would make a bit more dough out of rider endorsed frames if the rider would just suck it up and stop being street as fuck. I mean they could even just have their own brakeless frames made just for them and market ones with removable mounts.

|

8/16/2018 1:06 PM

jbales wrote:

I swear they would make a bit more dough out of rider endorsed frames if the rider would just suck it up and stop being street as fuck. I mean they could even just have their own brakeless frames made just for them and market ones with removable mounts.

Yeah a lot of people still ride brakes so they're limiting their customer base for something to just look "cleaner" all of the really responsive street frames are brakeless it seems.

|

8/16/2018 1:08 PM

jbales wrote:

Nah dude. A TRUE capitalist would charge more for the brakeless frame even though its cheaper to manufacture because it's more street and that's what the pros ride.

|

8/16/2018 2:10 PM

It was announced on their Instagram that the new line will be in shops/ orders late October/ early November. I wanted one too but the 13" back end makes me aim for a battleship. Plus the battleship has better colors

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/16/2018 2:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It was announced on their Instagram that the new line will be in shops/ orders late October/ early November. I wanted one too but the 13" back end makes me aim for a battleship. Plus the battleship has better colors

The battleship seems okay too I debated one but fuck 5 lb 9 oz for a frame. Is this 2005 haha.

|

8/17/2018 10:23 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Shit I take that back I might go for an alvx or 20.75 battleship myself. I want a shorter Cs if I'm riding 20.75

|