X-Games Austin

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2014 5:54 PM

Who's getting excited about the upcoming X-Games in Austin, TX? BMX is being represented in a huge way this year with dirt, park, vert, big air, and street events. We here at Vital will of coarse be providing you with some of the best coverage, so prepare yourselves.

|

4/17/2014 6:00 PM

I think it's be rad to check out live on vacation one of these years , just not sure if I could handle the hot Texas weather in June

|

4/17/2014 7:06 PM

Street?! Fuck Yeah! Looking Forward To Seeing That!! Get A SHITE LOAD Of Footage Of The Street Event!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

4/17/2014 7:09 PM

Topsey wrote:

Street?! Fuck Yeah! Looking Forward To Seeing That!! Get A SHITE LOAD Of Footage Of The Street Event!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have street every year? why are you so excited lol

|

4/17/2014 7:31 PM

Topsey wrote:

KrisnerBMX wrote:

they have street every year? why are you so excited lol

Really!? I Thought The Street Thing Was All Dew Tour! I LOVE Street Riding & O.K the Competition Style Isn't Exactly Real Street, But I Love Watching It, Especially When The Courses Are Based Off Real Street Obstacles! Another Thing, I Like To Watch It & Day Dream About What Lines I'd Ride Haha! When I Eventually Win The Euro Millions grin I'm Gunna Build An Indoor/Outdoor Street Course! For Serials, Totally Private! Vital Members By Invite Only! grin

|

4/18/2014 12:28 AM

1st : Chad Kerley

2nd : Garrett Reynolds

3rd : Broc Raiford

There , street medals early (y)

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/18/2014 5:07 AM

Dew Tour Streetstyle was where it was at.

|

Bruh

4/18/2014 5:21 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

PLease no

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/18/2014 6:34 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yep pretty much

Glad they brought dirt back though, hopefully they set up a good course

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/18/2014 3:27 PM

Super pumped! I'll be going this year seeing as ATX is only a few hours away.

|

4/18/2014 9:00 PM

I've never watched the X-Games.... don't think I'll start now either.

On a side note it's cool they're incorporating dirt into the X-Games over at Austin. No dirt when it was in La (not enough profit). Probably one of the reasons I don't watch the X-Games..... it's all about profitability and cashing out at the end of the day, while the riders bust their asses and give a great show there's some prick sitting in his office raking in the cash.

|

4/19/2014 4:01 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Super pumped! I'll be going this year seeing as ATX is only a few hours away.

Only a few hours from me too (Dallas/Fort Worth), but I got plans for that weekend sad it sucks.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲