Jamie Bestwick
Vince Byron
Mykel Larrin
Simon Tabron
Zack Warden
Coco Zurita

Thoughts on the line up? Predictions?

My joking prediction:
Street: Garret Wins does a whip, wins street. Dennis goes hard af, gets silver, Chad Kerley does a nose manual, fanboys go nuts and suck his dick, Dan Lacey throws his bike, Alex Kennedy sits around looking really high.

Dirt: Crazy shit goes down. Fuckton of NBD's. Ryan Nyquist does an X-Up and wins gold. Cory Nastazio doesn't win and goes on ranting about how bullcrap it is and how he deserves more respect and how new school riders are all need to suck OG's dicks.

Park: More craziness and tech savagery. Nyquist does a no-footer, wins gold. Gary does a couple tables, Dennis Enarson hurts himself again.

Big Air: Scooter Kid Ryan Williams crashes contest, shows up everyone.

Vert: Idk. Jamie Bestwick?
|

3/29/2016 11:54 PM

Neat.

My joking predictions:

Street- Garrett does a--- Wait what, who's that running onto the course? Oh shit! Ben Lorson just ran onto the course and demanded a spot to show his stuff and how he'd be a good fit for the x-games and everyone should watch his edit! The crowd goes mild and Garrett does a hop barspin over him & up a 20 stair and wins. Ben Lorson is kicked out indefinitely.

....I got nothing for the other styles, I just wanted to make fun of Lorson.

|

3/30/2016 7:01 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Neat.

My joking predictions:

Street- Garrett does a--- Wait what, who's that running onto the course? Oh shit! Ben Lorson ...more

Dude. Almost made me cry laughing so hard.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

3/30/2016 7:05 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Neat.

My joking predictions:

Street- Garrett does a--- Wait what, who's that running onto the course? Oh shit! Ben Lorson ...more

Sunday you deserve gold for that post, lmao

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/31/2016 2:06 PM

Vital says that's the first wave hopefully more get added where's tj Ellis where's Dennis McCoy

|

3/31/2016 2:16 PM

My predictions: I won't even realize Xgames happened until the week after it's over. The hella tech dudes will win all the medals, judges will throw Doyle in 4th because he always seems to finish 4th, Nyquist might medal somewhere.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/31/2016 3:15 PM

My predictions:
^^pretty much this as far as not even noticing. ill probably watch some highlights from street and then get sick of it because the x games is a shit show

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/31/2016 3:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Neat.

My joking predictions:

But you tuned out so you didn't accidentally watch his edit.

I wanna see a contest where they THINK they are riding one aspect, but suddenly are FORCED to ride another. Nyquist on street, the street dudes on vert or big air, the vert dudes on dirt and so on.

I'd watch the hell outta that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/31/2016 4:33 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

But you tuned out so you didn't accidentally watch his edit.

I wanna see a contest where they THINK they are riding one ...more

Oh shit!!

That would be amazing to see, they should definitely do something like that. Imagine all the .0003mph foot high ledge riders attempting to ride a vert ramp or something.

|

3/31/2016 9:12 PM

What happened to the street video contest?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/31/2016 11:25 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Still happening I believe. I think filming just started. I hope mike mastroni is paired with someone.

|

4/1/2016 1:19 AM

Street is all full of assassins , really hoping AK steps up and pulls down some sweet shit , he has a ton of style so it'll be neat if he can win without retarded lines or tricks , kinda like Chase winning gold .

Still a fan of Garrett , hopefully he does some fucked up shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/1/2016 7:32 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Still happening I believe. I think filming just started. I hope mike mastroni is paired with someone.

But who's in it?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/1/2016 12:09 PM

There's a second wave of invites coming out just seen on Instagram aj Anaya got an invite for dirt

|

4/2/2016 1:15 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There's a second wave of invites coming out just seen on Instagram aj Anaya got an invite for dirt

Hahaha! Saw that too, but it was on March 32nd after all. HEH.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/2/2016 9:58 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

But who's in it?

I believe the likes of Sean Ricany, Dennis Enarson. And Garret Reynolds. There's prob more, and I might be wrong.

|