Related:
Create New Tag
MadvillainZ MadvillainZ
4/4/2013 8:18 PM

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/04/watch-the-trailer-for-x-games-detroit/

I'm a lot closer to Detroit than LA. I would definitely go. I think it would have a raw street feel to it.
What do you guys think?

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

tomdon tomdon
4/4/2013 8:19 PM

i agree. detroit would have a better street vibe. and if street riders designed the course. heaven!

I'm on the vital legit list!

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/5/2013 12:26 AM

Detroit is a terrible town

twitter

PROBZ

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
4/5/2013 6:59 AM

Oh jesus, all the bikes are gonna get stolen.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
4/5/2013 7:00 AM
FreddyDapice wrote:

Oh jesus, all the bikes ...more

xD

Dgoulet1995 Dgoulet1995
4/5/2013 7:27 AM

Why not il def watch it if they do.

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
4/5/2013 8:43 AM
FreddyDapice wrote:

Oh jesus, all the bikes ...more

I've personally have never had my bike stolen from me in Detroit. shit im heading there to ride in the next hour.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

eskimojay eskimojay
4/5/2013 9:11 AM

Detroit? Really......go back to philly.....there going to the ghetto

SoCalShreds SoCalShreds
4/5/2013 10:29 AM

Detroit? DUMB. Philly would be way better.
And whoever says LA isnt street... haha

zachkrejmas zachkrejmas
4/5/2013 11:21 AM
SoCalShreds wrote:

Detroit? DUMB. Philly ...more

This isn't actually a trailer for the Detroit X-Games. It's a piece that was created to rally support in an attempt to bring the X-Games to Detroit. The fact of the matter is that the 2013 X-games are scheduled to be held in Los Angeles from August 1st - 4th.

MadvillainZ MadvillainZ
4/5/2013 12:43 PM

Philly would be cool. All I'm sayin is I'm not going to la for an event. But I would go to Detroit. And I said "raw street feel". Which I never had a sense of watching any footage from the la games. If Detroit looks the same, I'll be disappointed. I'm sure some city w more money will end up hosting. And most likely "prettier". Yaaaa! Xept I'm from a grimey city myself. Built on blue collar hard work. I might be more partial to a grimey place like the birthplace of robocop, as opposed to where spicoli goes to school.

Wait, that was San Diego. My bad. Lol

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

andyferly andyferly
4/5/2013 2:39 PM

This summer there's going to be X-Games Munich, so stoked on that, it's 5 mins away from my house.
I actually went snowboarding there this winter, great place to build stuff.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP