X Games Dirt

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2014 7:48 AM

http://canyoudigitbmx.com/chris-childs-chris-doyle-and-corey-bohan-in-x-games-dirt/

Get stoked. Who else do you guys think should be in this lineup?

|

4/9/2014 9:02 AM

Wait, Nyquist isn't there...

|

Bruh

4/9/2014 9:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2014 9:54 AM

I like watching Chris Doyle video parts but how he gets invited year after year is beyond me , he's been doing the same runs for 13 years , id way rather see a hucker like parslow,Scotty Cranmer, or cam white in it then watch another 3 turndown 3 table and 3 whip run sub a no footed can 3 and a 720 in their and that's pretty much Doyle's runs, there's no Daniel Sandoval or Kevin Peraza but Doyle's in that just makes zero sence , x games is kind of getting lame with bringing in guys cause of their names then actually bringing in who's killing it right now

But oh well at least dirts back

|

4/9/2014 9:55 AM

I dunno, turndowns and tables are pretty fucking sexy, nyquist will always be my king though.

|

4/9/2014 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2014 10:15 AM

I get the whole lets appeal to the style whores thing but their in Austin they've already got Clint Reynolds in,Corey bohan in, they should throw chase hawk in(it's his hometown) and Doyle who is so repetitive it's ridiculous at contests ,fuck pretty quick they myswell just turn it into a fan voted
Best whip contest

|

4/9/2014 10:07 AM

Not gonna lie I skim read and thought it was distaste for turndowns and tables, my apologies.

|

4/9/2014 10:10 AM

I love tables and turndowns I do them all the time I just don't think they're ground breaking progression that an x games contest should have its a dirt jump contest
Not some crazy set of trails in a video part

|