X Games LA

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 12:21 PM

I know its not for a few days but what do you think, is there any riders or events you want to see? Or just talk about them.

and as you guys already know they dropped bmx park which i really didnt care about until i realized they weren't going to have dirt in LA either which fuckin sucks ass so they only have street now

Also is anyone going to go and wants to hang out? since its the last year it's going to be in LA ( which is BS by the way) im going to try and go as much as possible, not to any of the events though they moved all the good shit out to other places but they still have the LA live thing were you can meet the riders and get free shit. theres also places to ride around there too, i wonbe riding though just because the last time i took my bike on the bus the driver took off with it haha aand i suck at street

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/30/2013 12:23 PM

Two things
1. Im pissed they dropped best trick MX because its "Too dangerous"
2. Fucking stoked X Games is coming to Austin in 2014 :D

That being said... Did they really drop dirt? Fuck my life.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 12:31 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Two things
2. Fucking stoked X Games is coming to Austin ...more

I know right, best trick was one of the events i always went to see every year ( ive gone to all the X games for the past 5 years), and im pretty sure the big air events are alot more dangerous then best trick

And i think they did drop dirt too i checked the schedule yesterday and didnt see it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/30/2013 12:34 PM

they had only planned on having dirt in brazil. but they plan on having it more next year since it turned out so well

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/30/2013 12:34 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know right, best trick was one of the events i always went to see every year ( ive gone to all the X games for the past 5 ...more

That pisses me off..... But yeah i guess i'll just go to rally cross.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 2:23 PM

what day does it start

|

7/30/2013 3:08 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Two things

they didn't drop it completely they drooped also drooped bmx vert and all the park events to save money for next year

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/30/2013 5:58 PM

chad88 wrote:

what day does it start

It starts Thursday, or what ever the 1st is

|

Murica bike check

7/30/2013 9:42 PM

Stoked for mega ramp and vert......pissed there's no park or dirt yet streets in.........out of those 3 the most boring to watch in a televised contest

|

7/30/2013 10:16 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Stoked for mega ramp and vert......pissed there's no park or dirt yet streets in.........out of those 3 the most boring to ...more

Trendiness is a bitch huh? Sounds like they've completely sold out like everyone else. Only thing I am glad to see is that it's being held in different countries finally.

|

7/30/2013 10:26 PM

Can someone tell me what they will be broadcasting it on? Like what channel? Is it ESPN or ESPN 2 or what?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 10:43 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Two things

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know right, best trick was one of the events i always went to see every year ( ive gone to all the X games for the past 5 ...more

dirt has been out of x games for a few years now.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

7/31/2013 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 7:27 AM

Cjmdawg wrote:

dirt has been out of x games for a few years now.

I know it has. but they brought it back this year and i thought they where going to have in X games LA but they only had it in brasil

|

Murica bike check

7/31/2013 7:43 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Can someone tell me what they will be broadcasting it on? Like what channel? Is it ESPN or ESPN 2 or what?

usually espn but check the schedule.

|

Deviant BMX store

7/31/2013 7:57 AM

i dont care about vert and i dont think many others do really, i want park, dirt and street at every stop and mega at maybe every other. ahh well the park has been really shit for the last year or so anyway, the judging is total bs and they never invite the best riders and the parks always seem to be shitty such a shame really

|

7/31/2013 1:54 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

usually espn but check the schedule.

Thanks!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/31/2013 6:00 PM

chad88 wrote:

what day does it start

tomorrow I think

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/31/2013 6:45 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

i dont care about vert and i dont think many others do really, i want park, dirt and street at every stop and mega at maybe ...more

nobody cares about vert cuz we all know bestwick will win.. though im excited about this weeks one because the last stop i feel that bestwick should have lost and if kagy can put another run like he had then i think he could win...

|

Deviant BMX store

8/1/2013 8:24 AM

Anyone see the practice video on the home page? it looks like it might be a good contest.

|

Murica bike check

8/2/2013 3:39 PM

bump. no ones going?

got to see them practice today and talk to a few of the riders for a little.

|

Murica bike check

8/2/2013 5:57 PM

I don't really pay too much attention to that stuff, if I happen to be watching tv when its on I might pop it on for a bit though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "