X games no street?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 7:08 PM

Is any one else pissed they didn't have a street style category in brazil for bmx like they have the street league skating ?

|

If I never see another e.t. In a pro edit it'd be too soon

4/23/2013 7:11 PM

They don't have every discipline at every stop. Next event is in Barcelona in about a month and there will be a street event there.

|

4/23/2013 7:13 PM

I didn't watch much of the bmx half pipe but i watched the skateboarding half pipe and the street. and yea, they did have a street bmx part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_O-DD4ogWE lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/23/2013 7:14 PM

Who cares they had dirt it was awsome, streets a bore in contest form anyways it belongs on dvds not x games, its not real street

|

4/23/2013 7:22 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Who cares they had dirt it was awsome, streets a bore in contest form anyways it belongs on dvds not x games, its not real street

As much as I love street riding I have to agree

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/23/2013 7:22 PM

Nope, I don't watch the X games.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/23/2013 7:31 PM

I only watch XGames when im really bored & it happens to be on.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/23/2013 7:35 PM

eskimojay wrote:

tomdon wrote:

As much as I love street riding I have to agree

I like street to but its not like they have any insane josh stricker type gaps or any huge 30 stair rails.....its all dinky little plaza style parks with slow riding

|

4/23/2013 8:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

yeah I was hyped to findout dirt was back! But you had to admit, its so crazy impressive to see 45 seconds of gnarly consistent onpoint street riding. Like, the fact that they can pull all of it first go.. nuts

|

4/23/2013 9:37 PM

I would watch street just to see Garrett win again. Yes, I said it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2013 9:39 PM

The dirt was so so so gnarly. Fuck street, dirt was nice for a change.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/23/2013 10:00 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

They don't have every discipline at every stop. Next event is in Barcelona in about a month and there will be a street event there.

Good to know

|

4/23/2013 10:01 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I didn't watch much of the bmx half pipe but i watched the skateboarding half pipe and the street. and yea, they did have a street bmx part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_O-DD4ogWE lol

That's park not street... Personally I think they should do the same thing rob drydk did with street league skateboarding with bikes

|

4/23/2013 10:03 PM

And I'm sure a lot can agree that they quite enjoy seeing more tech stuff on plaza like setups compared to say.... Vert (which has to be the most boring shit to watch In my humble opinion)

|

4/24/2013 5:13 AM

X-Games is gonna come to Munich this year.
Some friend already got tickets, I'm probably gonna be on a trip with some friends though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/24/2013 6:41 AM

I would rather watch dirt or a legit park setup. Not that bowl the whole place park stuff. Like they used to do, where it had the street and "skatepark" stuff all in one. Like the setup from around 2000. Gravity games always had the funnest looking park setups.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/24/2013 9:37 AM

Park this year was a joke. It was a giant fucking bowl, it wasn't even a real park. Dirt I missed unfortunately, I heard it was good. Super disappointed there was no street. I really wanted to see dirt, and street, and there was no street. Park was the same boring shit, and watched Dennis eat shit. He was killing it too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/24/2013 9:48 AM

Dirt was insane though, few times i've watched Dew Tour/X-Games who ever does the most barspins win, just gets boring. Would much rather watch a DVD though, Anthem 2 done it for me.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

4/24/2013 11:15 AM

I love watching vert that stuffs gnarly.....you dont know how gnarly till you ride a vert ramp......im just tired of watching bestwick do the same run over and over, hes worse then chris doyle for that........mega ramps always awsome to watch......colton satterfields barspin to late double tailwhip backflip was insane

|