7/6/2021 6:37 AM

Courage Adams and Felix Prangenberg are the two best ones here

|

7/6/2021 6:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2021 6:45 AM

Broc has my vote for best video.

Chad K is gonna take the W

Felix had the best overall riding

Julian is fucked. There was a point where he was popular for doing pretty much anything with 1 leg, but now he’s sending nothing but pro level shit with 1 leg. He has come a long long way in a very short period of time. Most respectable video part of the bunch.

I honestly did not like the filming on Courage’s part. There was a few shots that just seemed very amateurish for an X Games video, and I felt like they could have at least been cropped or edited to look better.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/6/2021 8:41 AM

Underwhelming compared the the previous few years.... My favorite videos were Seeley and FelixP

|

7/6/2021 9:24 AM

overall it was kind of blah, nothing really shocked and awed me

felix i think had the best part, followed by broc, and then jake

courage's 360 off the rail was pretty cool but his part had too many throw away clips

From what i understand, chad didn't have much time for his part which makes sense because it was underwhelming

|

7/6/2021 7:57 PM

Overall I think Felix had the most well rounded part. Creative spot use, big shit, tech shit....little bit of everything. In terms of unique skills I think Courage is still one of the best. He's doing tons of stuff no one else in the world can touch. It's always nice to tune in to see what he's learned.

I'm always happy to watch Chad ride but so much of his part was typical line riding with stock/average spots. Impressive and really hard to string all of that difficult stuff together but a little uninspired.

In years past it was refreshing to see guys like Dave Kron, Colt Fake, Brad Simms, and Jordan Hango. They don't have the typical whips and spins on lock so they're out there making the most of unique set ups and sending something wild.

|

7/6/2021 10:55 PM

A lot of the riding this year was underwhelming. Like obviously these guys are really good but i know they are better than what they put into these videos, except Julian. That shit was so damn impressive! He was recently in town for the radshare contest and i had the pleasure of moshing with him at the after party. He’s a fuckin incredible guy!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/8/2021 3:24 PM

younggotti wrote:

felix i think had the best part, followed by broc, and then ...more

Most of the clips are from when they did the battle of the brands.

|

Husky Nation Member

7/8/2021 4:56 PM

younggotti wrote:

baglagrupie wrote:

Yep, my guess is he was on that trip when he decided he wanted to enter and just saved clips for it

|

7/8/2021 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2021 5:00 PM

younggotti wrote:

baglagrupie wrote:

younggotti wrote:

Yep, my guess is he was on that trip when he decided he wanted to enter and just saved clips for it

Chad was an alternate due to the original rider getting injured , pretty badass part thrown together for such little notice and time

|

7/9/2021 4:25 AM

baglagrupie wrote:

younggotti wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Chad was an alternate due to the original rider getting injured , pretty badass part thrown together for such little notice ...more

Kinda missed Garret Reynolds not having a part.

I think they quit inviting him because he just slayed it every time.

|

Husky Nation Member

7/9/2021 7:40 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

A lot of the riding this year was underwhelming. Like obviously these guys are really good but i know they are better than ...more

Jake Seeley had to be the worst.
While it was super tech - nothing worse than watching grinds and then when you hop off your at a standstill. that to me is crap.

|

Husky Nation Member

7/9/2021 2:09 PM

Felix takes the win for me.

|

7/9/2021 2:13 PM

I like that kyle still posts on here. goodonya

|

7/10/2021 1:06 AM

Seen that x games added a 110 freestyle motocross contest this year , from what I seen up until today Jeremy twitch stenberg was listed in the line up , not anymore but now Pat Casey is in the list , looks like grandpas out Pat Casey’s in

|

7/13/2021 6:44 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Seen that x games added a 110 freestyle motocross contest this year , from what I seen up until today Jeremy twitch stenberg ...more

That is awesome that he is crossing the line from BMX to MX.

As far as video parts go, whoever says this is "underwhelming" is dumb. I want to see you put out a better 1:30 minute video.

When it comes to winners:
Felix P wins for most progressive part and all around banger
Courage is next level at showcasing the increasingly popular mix between street and flatland
Brock put on a perfect showcase of clean, powerful street, and was in my opinion an all-around good representation of BMX street.

I would give medals in that order.

I will agree that Julian is a savage, and went all-in as well. It is likely safe to say he worked second hardest after Felix, and I'd be happy with him getting silver from that regard alone.

|

7/13/2021 7:35 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

That is awesome that he is crossing the line from BMX to MX.

As far as video parts go, whoever says this is "underwhelming" ...more

Felix's part was best. But the Whole contest was the worst quality video parts they have ever put out for real BMX. Underwhelming is the nice way to say how shitty the whole ESPN product is.

I assume the common place "video contest" during covid is to blame. riders got a little burnt out.

|

7/13/2021 8:01 AM

jmz313 wrote:

Felix's part was best. But the Whole contest was the worst quality video parts they have ever put out for real BMX. ...more

Also with all kinds of travel restrictions, shutdowns and even just struggling to find a place to stay for most of 2020 during travel (hotels shut down/low capacity etc), I bet it was tough to get a lot of good riding done for some of these guys.

Sure, you can live in a huge city, but it is easy to get burnt our on your local spots all the time.

Either way, Xgames has kinda declined in quality-made up drama and so on.

Bring back Metro Jams!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2021 8:44 AM

X games might be in for the best BMX dirt contest they’ve done yet , the set up in pat Casey’s yard looks amazing 8 to 9 jumps with multiple line choices should be good tommorow

|

7/13/2021 11:19 AM

Wait for real BMX 2021 are they broadcasting it after everyone votes?

|

7/13/2021 2:14 PM

Andrew=$ wrote:

Wait for real BMX 2021 are they broadcasting it after everyone votes?

The parts are already on their website

|