X up Ride 180

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2015 11:05 AM

Does anyone fuck with these? I need help I can't get the rotation. Tips?

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

10/13/2015 11:09 AM

My buddy was trying these last week got me to try one , the x up ride seems hard enough got about 3 feet in one before bailing out , would be cool to get dialed though

|

10/13/2015 11:18 AM

eskimojay wrote:

My buddy was trying these last week got me to try one , the x up ride seems hard enough got about 3 feet in one before bailing ...more

Really? I find them so easy, I can do whole parking lots. I learned em by having one foot on my back peg and one on the pedal.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

10/13/2015 11:21 AM

I'll have to give that technique a try , I ride my grand slams pretty far forward , so when they end up backwards theirs very little space for leg room

|

10/13/2015 11:23 AM

WAAAAAAAYYY easier with narrower bars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/13/2015 1:40 PM

I do sometimes, but I struggle with the 180 out since I have to do my switch spin cause my regular feels even harder with the way I turn my bars. I can do them sometimes and the key is starting the spin right when you're straightening your bars back out. It's a weird but fun trick. Friend of mine used to do them off of ledges and would get us all letters when we played bike haha

|

10/13/2015 5:06 PM

Once you get into it you have to kinda manual it, switch the bars back around, and really commit with your head turned. I had them dialed for a couple weeks but lost them, trying to get them back now. But yeah really lean and keep your head turned

|

10/13/2015 6:04 PM

Seems like a fucking gimmick trick to me to fuck people over in games of bike

Can't see me trying them , more of a fun trick than anything in my opinion

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/14/2015 8:14 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Seems like a fucking gimmick trick to me to fuck people over in games of bike

Can't see me trying them , more of a fun trick ...more

It would help to learn xup grinds to 180 after getting these dialed. Plus they are fun. Kinda like doing tricks cross-footed. Just another way to have some fun.

If we really want to go that route, one could argue that most tricks are "gimmicks". A manual could be looked at that way. Same with Hang 5s, Barspins and so on. When you play a game of bike, your goal is to get the other person out and have some fun. Why would you not want to do something odd or difficult. I've done rocket manual barspins to get people out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura