XGames Real Street

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2017 5:53 AM

Who's getting your vote?

I'll probably split between Nathan Williams and Demarcus Paul. That tooth hard backlash that Nathan did was so insane. I'd bet a few hours went into that one.

|

6/15/2017 6:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 6:10 AM

I'm pushing for my hometown hero and underdog colt fake! I'm tired of all that technical riding. Colt is a beast! I enjoy someone that goes massive on gaps and roofs without one fuck given

|

6/15/2017 6:25 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I'm pushing for my hometown hero and underdog colt fake! I'm tired of all that technical riding. Colt is a beast! I enjoy someone that goes massive on gaps and roofs without one fuck given

He's definitely a beast. Thought his part last year was stronger. Still killed it though. Gaps are hard to film.

|

6/15/2017 10:57 AM

Colt fake , I honestly probably won't watch any other sections but his

|

6/15/2017 11:34 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Colt fake , I honestly probably won't watch any other sections but his

You should give nathan williams a watch. He sends it in a few clips. I like his blend of heavy/tech riding.

|

6/15/2017 4:50 PM

voting for nigel sylvester, his combos are super innovative

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/15/2017 4:56 PM

Demarcus Paul is who I voted for . His part just is BMX for me . His clips are nuts , like that pegs - 90 - backwards pegs 270 and then later he randomly tosses a backflip in too ...

I think he definitely has a high chance of winning

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/15/2017 5:46 PM

Just went to the x games site to vote for Demarcus Paul cause the dude did a backflip on street , totally gets my vote , and I noticed Bruno Hoffman dan Lacey and Nathan Williams are on the invite list for bmx big air

|

6/16/2017 6:41 AM

I think nathan williams deserves to win the actual contest, but i'm voting for colt fake because he is my personal favorite and i hope he wins fan favorite again. The editing and song in alex donnachies parts was horrible. Demarcus' part was great too, manual down the capped handrail to bar out was insane. I still think nathan's part was better overall though. Dave krones part was really cool, but it won't win anything because it was too chill and stylish. I would love for him to make a longer edit with navaz.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/16/2017 7:03 AM

Colt Fake... the only video i didn't look down at my phone during. winner.

|