XPOSURE/ENEMY/SCRAPBIKES BMX PRODUCTS

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2013 2:48 AM

Hi there friends, have anyone of you already heard about Enemy BMX Products? Or Xposure BMX Products? Or Scrapbikes BMX Products? Anyone in here?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/3/2013 4:00 AM

Xposure parts are low end rebranded catalog parts. Their wheels aren't fit to be stock Walgoose pieces, as I'm sure that goes for the rest of their parts.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/3/2013 4:07 AM

@Chuck8273: Oh, low end rebranded catalog parts? So sad.. How about scrapbikes products have you already heard about or not yet?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/3/2013 4:22 AM

Idk about that brand at all.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/3/2013 2:03 PM

what he said^ never heard of the others though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/3/2013 3:03 PM

Scrapbikes and Enemy BMX parts are low end catalog parts from taiwan rebranded in the philippines.

Everybody knows it.

And their rear hub likes to explode as well.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/3/2013 3:19 PM

Shame about xposure, if any of you guys know about them they started out making high quality gear before they went under and since there return it has been all rebranded stuff.

|

11/3/2013 6:14 PM

Low end and rebranded in the philippines, and rear hubs like to explode.. Oh man...

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX